o
who's who on Ebay

Posted by stormys_mom Md 7a (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 11:04

I know 1 Stop Aloha is Matt
Bloomingplumerias is Fuzzy

So who else is who??

Does JL sell in ebay? What about JJ ?

Also I saw awhile back when reading old posts about Dole Plantation in Hawaii do they have a website or sell on ebay?

I am trying to figure out who is reputable and who isnt
need some advice

Jackie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who's who on Ebay

Jackie,
JL has a rep who sells for him 1 Stop Aloha aka Matt, but heard this is Matt's last season selling JL's stuff that
Hawaiisandy will sell again for JL. JL also sells direct but will not sell to anyone new, so if you hadnt been buying from him before now he probably will not sell to you. Ive been buying from him since 2001 and receive his annual price list.

JJ use to sell on Ebay as Californiahoya but no longer does, could be because he got some horrible reviews and low rating.

As for Dole Plantation they stopped selling a while ago, supposedly all their cuttings came from JL anyway. I bought a plumie called Kaui Orange from them but it seem to have consistent issues arriving really squishy and wrinkled, dole replaced it 4x for me. 1 finally rooted as it was just semi squishy when it arrived.

Sonia aka Lola's mom sells on Ebay when she does sell through out the season plumerianewjoys. Sonia mostly sells JJ's stuff and a bit of domestic cultivars.

Hope that helps

o

PS... I think it might be easier to ask who not to buy from..lol

o

Thanks Freak that was a big help. I have never bought from JL so he wont sell to me :( I am leery of overseas ebayers. I would think the plants being in shipment that long wouldnt be a good thing.

Jackie

o

There are a few Thai Sellers on Ebay Ive bought from several times and have no issues with them. The only issue you have to worry about is if your importing and you live in Calif as the Ag dept tends to destroy most shipments.
Most Thai sellers have authorized US sellers like Brad Willis aka Brads Buds and Blooms, Atom 123yaowaluk has 2 sellers in the US and use to supply Lopaka, etc, etc. So you may want to do some research. Even JJs stuff is sold via other Thai sellers.
Good Luck

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here