Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

My Plumeria Protector Came Back!!! ;-)

Hi everyone!!

I went outside last night for my annual " walk a bout" and found my " Prince" hanging around again to help me clean up the unwanted little critters that are in my plumeria. Again, this cutie likes to sit inside the container and watch...

He is sooo cute!! ;-)

Welcome back!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Laura

Comments (8)

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Good morning, Laura!

How exciting! Just look at that cute, little face! I can't stand it! He looks like he's posing for you. :-)

I just love frogs, and I would be so excited to find one in the garden. Reminds me of being a little kid - kissed a frog once thinking it would turn into my prince! Lol - probably too much info! Ha!

Does he come back every year?

Your prince looks pretty full and happy sitting there in your pot. :-) The perfect plumie protector!

• chuy415
    9 years ago

Sooo cute!!! thanks for sharing :)

Chuy

• Houndhome
    9 years ago

He is cute!

• elucas101
    9 years ago

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so darn cute! We have a frog (or toad?) that must live in our yard because occasionally I see him because - get this - he will hop in one of my plumie pots and dig himself a shallow little trench to lay in!!!

I had one plant that I had originally dug a hole and sunk the pot in and I would find him in the space underneath the pot! Sadly I had to fill the hole in but he seems to have found another spot to live! We have a huge, bushy Iris and I think he lives in there but not sure.

Thanks for the pic, really cool!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Gidgetsocal !!!

I love frogs too!! Just adore them... He was just sitting there as I was checking and doing my nightly tour of my trees. I will say that I always see interesting things at night... That's why I love the nightly ritual.. ;-)

He was posing for me... Or he just thought that he was invisible. He probably thought.. "What is this lady doing during my dinner time?" " she is interrupting my time in MY plumeria.. Lol".

You didn't give out to much info... I would kiss him too! Wonder what he would do? Lol... He already is my " Prince". So, I'll let him have his space. He knows how much I love him!!! I don't think he is the same one though... Not sure... But I would like to think he is.. ;-)

Thanks Chuy!! Look at those eyes.. He is so serious! Doing a fantastic job! As always.. Soooo cute!!!

Mahalo, Houndmom!! I was so happy to see him.. Makes me smile when I see him!!! ;-)

Hi Emily!! How have you been? Miss you!!!

I absolutely love him too!! ;-). Just love these cuties... Some might think it odd, but I love frogs and such.. Just love nature and animals.. OHHH , plumeria too!! Lol...

They do like to choose where they want to live.. This one stays in the pond at the rock garden, then comes out at night to sit in the containers to have his dinner or feast!!! Lol... Yours sounds like he has the best of both worlds!! Plumeria and iris. How lucky!!!

Hope you and your family are doing well.. How are your trees doing this year? So nice to see you, as always!!!

Take good care, my friend!!

Night everyone !!!

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Wed, Jul 23, 14 at 0:17

• lazybonz
    9 years ago

He's a cutie!
    I'm sure he (or she) is eating plenty of critters that you and your plants are better off without.

• georgecc
    9 years ago

Best looking plumie protector I've ever seen!

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

I am glad that he is doing a great job, but am glad that he is there and not here. When I was a kid and working in my garden I picked up what I thought was a rock and it moved and scared me. After that I was not a big fan of frogs or toads. Barb

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor