Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cbadcali

Finally in bloom

cbadcali
10 years ago

Finally, after more years than I care to remember, Jim Little's Goldilocks is blooming. It is definitely worth the wait. The colors, even in coastal San Diego,, are beautiful. And the smell? Well let's just say it is the perfect scent. It has been an incredibly long wait for this, but sooooo worth it. I'd post a picture, but that isn't happening! Mary

Comments (12)

• cbadcali
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Have to move this down the page. sorry to have bothered anyone. Mary

• pcput
    10 years ago

"Congrats" Mary. It's such a gift when they finally bloom. I only have one blooming this year but still have inflos on another so am hopeful. I'll take whatever I can get. Most of mine are small so will be a few more years before I get much to look at. Keep up the good work.
    Peg

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Mary..

Please post a pic!!

If you need help. Just ask..

We will help you.

Congratulations!!!

Pic please. Lol

PLEASE? ;-)

Laura

• elucas101
    10 years ago

Congratulations!!! We want to see a picture soooo badly!! I have such a love for Goldilocks - mine are very young (2) and I've never seen anyone post that they had one and that it was blooming! And you are certainly not bothering anyone!!

• elucas101
    10 years ago

Congratulations!!! We want to see a picture soooo badly!! I have such a love for Goldilocks - mine are very young (2) and I've never seen anyone post that they had one and that it was blooming! And you are certainly not bothering anyone!!

10 years ago

Ditto!!!

;-)

Pics?

Laura

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    10 years ago

Mary, you're such a tease posting about this incredibly beautiful plumeria that I've never seen before. I was expecting a photo too! Guess I'll just have imagine what it's like! LOL!

• cbadcali
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hehe you guys are too funny. My photography skills rank right up there with my plumeria growing skills! When I reread my post it sounded like bragging and that's not good. So again I apologize. It's just that I've had it since Sandy was selling on Ebay. A long, long time to wait for a bloom. But the good news...I do have patience. Thanks for the replies. Mary

• desamecyra
    10 years ago

Mary...I think plumeria-growing is a lesson in patience, and anyone who masters it, deserves both- the glorious bloom and bragging rights :) I don't have a cell phone that takes pictures, or a computer that I can upload pictures on, so I understand the frustration of not being able to share pictures of our plants...but this forum is still a wondeful place to visit and enjoy the flowers of others...

• desamecyra
    10 years ago

Mary...I think plumeria-growing is a lesson in patience, and anyone who masters it, deserves both- the glorious bloom and bragging rights :) I don't have a cell phone that takes pictures, or a computer that I can upload pictures on, so I understand the frustration of not being able to share pictures of our plants...but this forum is still a wondeful place to visit and enjoy the flowers of others...

10 years ago

Mary.

Do you know anyone with an iPhone? Or any cell that takes pics?

Ask them to take a pic and email it to me. I will post it for you!!

My email is lmjusa@yahoo .com

We will get this baby posted.

We are on it! ;-)

Laura

• plumygirl
    10 years ago

PLEASE, PLEASE try and post a photo. Congratulations on the blooming!!