Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plumejunkie

Lost Scarlet night auction.....ugh

plumejunkie
10 years ago

So I lost the bid on Kukiat Tanteeratarm's Scarlet Night today. I'm totally bummed out! It went for $270.80. I couldn't get my last bid in time. I hope one of you guys got it, I need a cutting bad! Hahaha

Jason

Comments (10)

• nativec
    10 years ago

Isn't it the worst feeling ever to see the outbid notice just seconds before the auction endds?! I feel your pain. For the record it wasn't me who outbid you...LOL I think Brad will be listing just a few more of them so you might just have another chance :)

Take care...

Nicole

• plumejunkie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Nicole, im glad you didnt out bid me. You seem like a sweet heart & i wouldnt want to tarnish my wonderful oppinion of you....... :P
    I was able to grab one, even if it was for an absolutely rediculous price, plumies are an expensive addiction! But this is my prize, & I just absolutely had to have this one. I didn't want to take a chance on Brad not offering them again!

Peace & happy growing,
    Jason

• nativec
    10 years ago

Jason-I am familiar with the "gotta have that one" illness :) It's a budget wrecker...LOL So glad you got your cutting!

• plumejunkie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

So Nicole, tell me about your, "gotta have that one" story....

• nativec
    10 years ago

Jason---did you really just call me out like that?!? LOL A good plumaholic never buys and tells in public! You may see the ocassional confession from me but you are talking to a person who has "trained" her mail and Fedex guys to deliver to the side door...hee he he.

• plumejunkie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nicole - if your really ashamed of your passion........I think they have a counceling group for that. :P

• nativec
    10 years ago

LOL I think you may be my long lost brother.

That is the same type of come back I would have expected from my brother, who coincidentally shares your same name. Then I would have punched him in his arm or something. Then he would tell on me for all the money that I have spent on my passion for plumerias.

This is getting scary...LOL

• plumejunkie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nicole - Well last time I checked, I only had 1 sister & she's a blond with blue eyes. You seem a little too fiesty to be her. Hmmmmm.........passionate & a fiery spirit. You must be latin. Black hair & black eyes..... ;)

P.s. - I'm good @ keeping secrets

Jason

• nativec
    10 years ago

Plumejunkie/Plumaholic are all one in the same :) I think your sister needs to give you a good whack in the arm!

Oh, back to the topic...check out....

Here is a link that might be useful: JL Black Ruby

• plumejunkie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nicole - My sister gives me kisses, not punches.......I'm way too charming for that. :P

Why must you tease me so with such an intoxicating red? Show me something else...... Quick!

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals