Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Florida Colors has added more plumerias'

Posted by honeybunny2 Z9TX (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 15:40

I just went to Florida Colors to check the spelling on one of my plants, and lo and behold they have added alot more plants to their list. I can't believe how many new names there are. Check it out. Barbra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Florida Colors has added more plumerias'

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 16:48

Barbra

You know how we all cant handle this kind of information. Our pocket books are light enough as it is, LOL.....Off to see whats new!

Mike

o

Barbra,

And here we are going to FC in August. Now I have more options and more decisions. I better win that Powerball on Wednesday :)

Joan

o

I just made out a new Christmas list. Jenna, Daeng Kachen and Orange Splendor are on my list so far. Barbra

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 17:55

I am not going to look! Nope nope. Let's see how much will power I have!

o

Enabler!

Geez, Barbra, those are exactly the same ones I was looking at. I wonder if that "Jeena" is the same as "Gina", which is how JJ's spells it.

I wish they'd add some more info on fragrance.

o

Jen, we will have to wait until Joan goes in August to find out, Carol has no sense of smell. Barbra

o

Jen, I looked under Brads buds and blooms and Gena/gina/geena are all the same. His price is $39.99, I forgot to look if it was grafted? They say great minds think alike. I will wait for the winter sale so I can order more than. Barbra

o

Bad girl! I`m picking up lemon chiffon & rose red next week to add to the bunch I picked up today. Found another lady in LaMarque to visit next week. Maybe I can put them on my Christmas list...
Tally HO!

o

Has anyone noticed that it appears they have the wrong photos for some varieties? For example, Katie Moragne and Lurline appear incorrect to me - I've only gotten to the L's and some I wouldn't know the difference anyways...

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 21:24

Elucas, I too think Katie Moragne and Lurline look strange.

o

No-Clue, I know everyone experiences these moments but it's good to know it isn't just me! :) It can get very confusing sometimes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here