Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anybody orderd from this site

Posted by Evie1978 none (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 30, 11 at 19:21

http://www.plumeriatreasure.com/ is the link
Just wonderd if anybody has orderd any plumies of this site. They seem to have some good prices on plants . 40% off on some. Also have another question I planted plumeria cuttings last tuesday. I potted them with very good drainage I know that they are completly dry. I know some say wait till leaves form that are developed and some say to wait a week then water again. What do you guys think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anybody orderd from this site

Not familar with them. As an option, I'd bought nice stuff from Maui Plumeria Gardens over the years and have always been very happy with these guys.
http://www.mauiplumeriagardens.com/index.php?cPath=2

Also, search "rooted plumeria" on ebay and you also find some very nice plants for a reasonable price as well.....

o

Hi Evie,

I hven't ordered form this site either.

I garee with uglyhair, i like Maui Plumeria Garedens. Also, Jungle Jacks, Florida Colors.

They have all been great to work with and i would highly reccommend all of the above nurseries. Great people and quality products!!!

Take care everyone,

Laura in VB

o

They do have a nice selection of plants, however, if you put their 40% off stuff into your shopping cart you'll notice that the discount is actually lower, about 35%. Probably an honest glitch in the payment administrator.

Don't water in a week. Wait until you see several leaves, which may take months. The stems are holding water for them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here