Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My plumeria seedlings

Posted by blackwillow 8a (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 19:38

I wanted to post some pictures of my plumeria seedlings.My 9 month old plumeria seedlings are in the first picture, and the second picture is newly sprouted Celadine, Tillie Hughes, Vera Cruz Rose, Jeanette, and various other varieties. I replanted my 9 month old seedlings Wednesday. The last picture is my whole "collection" including my 3 year old plumeria that has yet to bloom and a NoID cutting.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My plumeria seedlings

Hi blackwillow, Looking good ! It looks like you have the seed growing down perfect. A plumeria forest in the making. Keep up the good work. Peg

o

Nice work!

Are those 4" pots you sprouted your seed in?

o

Thanks Peg and Moonie!I look forward to seeing the blooms one day. I bought some clear plastic Dixie cups to sprout my seeds in. First I floated the seeds in water, using styrofoam peanuts and once the roots sprouted I planted the seeds in the clear Dixie cups.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here