Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pondplant_kid

plants wont stop rotting

Pondplant_kid
9 years ago

my plants keep rotting. I don't know what im dong wrong. I have a few that are ok, but the ones I get from home depot keep rotting. I water about twice a week, give them 5 to 6 hours of sun. I think its because I plant them to deep. could that have killed them? anyone with some suggestions? im extremely discouraged. ive spent over $600 on cuttings and rooted plants.... does anyone have any plants that they could send me? I don't have money for any shipping so I would understand if you could not send any. I would prefer if they could be rooted because I have tried dozens of cuttings and they all have rotted. im only 13 and this addictive hobby has sucked up all my money. and I lost almost all of it with rot. I basically threw it away with the plants. my parents say "they are pointless and that I should give up on the stupid plants." not the most supportive. they have not contributed to any of the purchases I make on my plants. its all out of pocket. I spend every penny I have on them. I just want to be successful with them. Im at my make or break moment in the hobby.(if that makes any sense) im just so frustrated I just want to throw them all away. its very discouraging to see all the large trees people have incorporated in their landscape. most people grow them with ease here. so cal has a lot. I usually can grow anything. but I guess not plumeria.
any plants would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks.
~josh

Comments (7)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County