Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rox146

getting ready for visitors

rox146
9 years ago

setting the yard for a visit from Laura and Peg and George and Mike and Dan and???? Ventura County meeting...roxanne

Comments (28)

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

we have had a lot of reflective sun, so the umbrellas are up...

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

and Gina is waiting to meet you Laura and Peg....

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

OHHHH. BOYYYY!!!

Packing now for the big trip!! Getting really excited to see everyone !

Your home is beautiful, Roxanne! Thank you for hosting a get together for us. It means so much to us and I can't even express the kindness I feel from you all out in Cali....

I feel like a kid tonight getting ready...

Do I pack an extra suitcase for the purchases while visiting JJs open house? Lol... ;-)

See you soon, again thank you so much!!!

Xo

Laura

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

this will be fun...wish more are making the trip north but I understand the travel element. Safe flight...

• pcput
    9 years ago

Had to drop in and says thank you so much, Roxanne.
    Ditto on all Laura said! "LOL"
    This is so sweet of you!
    Looking forward to our visit and meeting everyone.
    It's like the first day of school and Christmas all rolled into one
    Excited just quite doesn't say it.
    All packed and ready to get some sleep.
    It will be a long day tomorrow.
    See you soon, Peg

• printmaster1 (DFW TX)
    9 years ago

Wish I could be there for the sale!

Take plenty of pics!!!

Lonnie

• chuy415
    9 years ago

Enjoy everyone!!! looks like it will be a very nice, beautiful hangout!! beautiful set up Roxanne!! weather has been perfect!! I'm In South Orange County and it's been just right :)... take lots of pics and share please!!

Chuy

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

wish I could make the Sat. and Sun. events down there...darn.

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

they landed...

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

Thanks Roxy for the update..

I hope you all have a great time...and Laura, who you fooling? You know one suitcase isn't going to be enough space! LMAO!

Roxy, I forgot to mention that I love your GINA! I bought a cutting from Sonia a few years ago, and I cannot wait to see her bloom, especially after seeing your gorgeous picture!

Andrew

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

mahalos Andrew....It is a great one even though no real scent to speak of. We will have a great time. Wish I could go on Sat. & Sun. with them but it is our anniversary....take care, roxanne

9 years ago

Roxanne,

Your home and your gracious hospitality was more than we could have ever imagined... You made us feel so special like we were family. The incredible boat ride was breathtaking and we loved the Hawaiian music in the background... Your home is gorgeous. Simply, gorgeous....
    The decorations were just beautiful, the food was simply delicious!!!!

All of the preparations that you went though for us is beyond words.... Mahalo!!! I / we can't thank you enough!!!

We loved the conversations with all of your wonderful friends who now seem to be our friends. Such genuine people who love to share interesting stories and the love of Plumeria!!

Thank you so much, Roxanne!! Your awesome luau will be one that Peg and I will always treasure!!!

Have a wonderful day today.. " Happy Anniversary".
    Your hubby was such a gentleman to be so kind to help get things together for all of us and please tell him that we appreciate him and what he did for us as well...

I can't tell you how thankful we are.. Such a wonderful, beautiful, gracious lady....

Mahalo Nui Loa

Xoxoxoxo

Laura

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

In my book, there would only be a few reasons to miss a sale like tha, and ananniversary would be one. HAPPY anniversary!

Andrew

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Laura and Peg...you 2 are No Ka 'Oi.... ( the best) So enjoyed the too short of visit and may the force be with you today. I still have so many questions I never got to ask but now that you have seen the set up, I will e-mail them too you. Give all you meet in the next two days a BIG ALOHA for me and I hope to meet them all some day. Good luck packing all your goodies, always fun to make new plumie friends....mucho mahalos...roxanne

P.S. I know you like shells...light coming thru one of them in the morning....

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

Sounds like y'all had a great visit!

Happy Anniversary, Roxanne and Hubs!

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Xena and Kenzi enjoyed you so much and all the other guests that they are now sad.

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Kenzi says Mahalo...

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Xena is sad....till next time.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

That is just too cute! And colorful! Love love love

9 years ago

So cute that you made me tear up....

Thank you for everything...

Xoxo

Laura

• Houndhome
    9 years ago

Rox - OMG, you have greyhounds?? I have 2 myself and worked for the Arizona greyhound adoption program for 9 years. Sorry to jump off topic but wanted to say hi!!

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Kensi and Xena are precious! Love your pictures!

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Houndmom...they are Whippets, but get called Greyhounds all the time...they are used to it, they did love all the pets and attention though.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

roxanne - Kensi's eyes are so expressive.

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

thanks...they are both great and don't ever bark unless a seagull lands on the boat or flagpole....

9 years ago

So sweet....

Laura

• pcput
    9 years ago

Ahwwwww! We should have brought doggy treats!
    Your babies were great, not a sound with all the coming and going.
    How can we ever thank you Roxanne!
    You and your friends were so gracious and welcoming!
    What a great time getting together.
    Your home is an absolute beauty and your love of it shows.
    You saw to it that we enjoyed ourselves through every detail and nothing was overlooked.
    There are not enough words to express how great you took care of us.
    Peg

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Many Mahalos Peg and it was a real treat to have you 2 and what a wonderful driver George was.....till next time! roxanne