Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thankyou Laura and Peg

Posted by rox146 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 13, 14 at 20:11

Well, Larry had your Virginia strawberry jam for lunch on his Peanut Butter and Jam sammie with red onion. Best ever he said...very strawberry. Thankyou Laura! And Peg, your gift of the Maya variegated is very much appreciated and will have a proud place in the garden...mahalos. roxanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thankyou Laura and Peg

Such a perfect color for our home Laura....how did you know? Look how the flowers seem to be floating? roxanne

o

the different array of blooms brought that day was incredible....thankyou George too. This will be used so often, you have no idea. Mahalo Lui Noa.....you are the No Ka 'Oi....roxanne

o

Roxanne,

I am so glad you enjoyed your gifts!!! make sure Larry shares the jam with you .. ;-)

You are so gracious and I can't tell you what it meant to me to be welcomed In Your home.. Loved every minute of it and I wish we could go to those places on Wednesday.. Lol!!

The lei ring looks awesome In Your bottom " black" floor and I will say that the black and silver lei ring looks beautiful filled with all of those beautiful blooms...
The gray floor was stunning and the White third floor was simply divine.. You Have beautiful taste and i love all of the nautical shells that you have around.Your home. You know I'm a native beach girl and those are natural treasures that I simply adore. ;-). I will think of you everything I look at my "Tritons Trumpet". You don't find to may people that enjoy a treasure like this one.

You are more than welcome for those little things. I just want you to know thank I will always remember the kindness and love that I felt...

Mahalo!!!

Xoxoxoxox

o

So sweet!!! How touching!!! Love the pics and thanks for sharing with all of us ;). Sounds like an outstanding trip ;).

Chuy

o

You are very welcome Roxanne!
It was little enough for all the work you went to making our visit unforgettable.
Thank you,
Peg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here