Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mksmth_zone_6b

secondary addiction/confession

Checking this forum for new posts and pictures. Come on you know im not the only one. LOL

You guys and girls are so great!

Hope you all have a great week

Mike

Comments (11)

• Minderella
    11 years ago

I confess I am on this site alot. Looking at pics and post.
    Mindy

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

Mike are you talking about me? LOL

So I admit I now have two addictions! You guys are so awesome I simply cannot stay away. :)

• stormys_mom
    11 years ago

Guilty lol I get on here to look at all the beautiful pictures. And read all the old posts. That is how I learn. This is the most informative group. And the best with people always willing to help, no matter what the problem. I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

• jandey1
    11 years ago

As I told Laura the other day, THIS is my social media. I don't need no stinkin' FB or Twitter; my peeps are all right here.

So, yeah, y'all, right back at ya. :)

• pcput
    11 years ago

I love it !!! I feel the same. I confess I'm on here when ever I get a few minutes in the day. Of course not working I find lots of those minutes. I'd miss you all if it went away. Thank you Laura for getting me to start posting. Peg

• plucrazy
    11 years ago

I also am quite addicted to this Forum. I cannot keep away and have to check in every so often during the day just in case someone has posted more beautiful blooms or given us a wonderful bit of knowledge to use in our quest to learn how to possess these beautiful plants.
    Clara

• beachplant
    11 years ago

I have multiple addictions and this one has flared up again.
    I really should stay off all the forums, they just feed my addictions.
    Tally HO!

• TruNorth7
    11 years ago

uh oh... I thought the forum was included in "addiction" ;)

Rachel

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nope sorry Rachel

the plant is the root addiction, the forum is the enabler saying come on you know you want more. LOL.

My smartphone has not made it easy to avoid this place :)

mike

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    11 years ago

The good news is this forum doesnt have a "Logged in last at XXXX"

• ProudMamaSD
    11 years ago

Yes, I suppose I must also accept that I have 'The Forum Addiction'... how can I stay away? We have such a great family here, we have the science man, teachers, parents, enablers, story tellers- and best yet, people who share what seems to be a very random affliction, I mean addiction, ok both.

I have a 16 month old spitfire who I treasure dearly, but I am with Ivy's mom, sometimes I'd like to strap him to the hood, lol, and in addition my husband is on the road even more than Laura and is never here. Point being, at the blessed hour of his afternoon siesta I tell myself I will just pop on for a minute and then rest; I've missed many a nap because of all of you!! Plus then your pics get in my head and suddenly I am on MPG spending all my $$. Ha, that's love!

So, moment of truth, will I power off the lap top and take a nap? Well I will just check real quick to see if anyone has posted. ;o)

Thanks Everyone for Being Here,
    Wendy

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals