Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ginger9899

Advice needed for my poor spotted plume leaves

ginger9899
10 years ago

Hi, I need some help. These are pics of some leaves on my plumeria that rooted at the beginning of this year. They are growing like crazy, solid stems, lots of nice looking new growth. But most of the grown leaves have spots of various kinds, I hope you can help tell me what it is from the pics. They get full sun all day and are in a fast draining soil mix. The soil has no problem draining and drying out quickly but it has rained like crazy these past few weeks. There were many days of rain all day solid and no sun. They have been treated with a systemic insecticide and I thought the spots might be a fungus so I have sprayed them with the Safer 3 in 1 fungicide spray twice in the past few weeks and have seen no bugs. Could this be too much rain or a fungus I need to treat better? I think I have more than one issue here though. Thanks so much for any advice.

There are a couple places where the spots actually ended up holes clean through:

This is the worst one, and the only one with a large brown area:

-Heather

Comments (2)

• kasiec
    10 years ago

Hi Ginger - Please see link below. I hope this will help you.

Kasie

Here is a link that might be useful: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/plumeria/msg1022485418675.html

• ginger9899
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Kasie. I can't see most of the pics but I'm probably experiencing a lot of the same. I'll keep spraying with the fungicide and I guess defoliate but boy do I shudder to think about removing all my leaves.

-Heather

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus