Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help me to ID this Plumeria?

Posted by Virgo1667 10 CA (sarahhanson67@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Jul 16, 14 at 23:45

Can someone please tell me what is the name of this Plumeria? Thank you in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help me to ID this Plumeria?

Hi there!!!

It is so difficult to identify a variety by a picture.. I know you would like to know what this beauty is, but so many mislabel trees and then the trees are sent along there way without the right label...

What ever named or un named tree you have, it is a beauty!!! If you don't really know where you purchased it from or have any idea.. We tend to label it a Noid . Say you purchased it in Kauai.. It was given to you as a " pink". some of us would label it as a " Noid Kauai". So you remember where it came from.

Enjoy your beautiful bloom.. Maybe someone will have some idea as to what you have..

I have one that I love and was sold to me from a nursery in Florida.. After it bloomed and I posted it here... i was graciously told that it wasn't what it was labeled. I was bummed that I was sold something that was not the true cultivar.. So i took the tag off of the tree and placed a new tag on the tree and labeled it " Possible VV". Because it looks like a beautiful bloom . I can't call it what I think it is since it wasn't a cutting from the truly named tree.

Good luck!!

Congratulations on a lovely tree!! :-)

Take care,

Laura

o

Thank you so very much for taking the time answering my question... I bought this Plumeria from cuttings with 2 other cuttings with it from Ebay Seller maybe 5 years ago or so but the other 2 cuttings have different varieties of colors....The Red one died but this one and other one Lived, I almost throw this one away because I thought the Trunk was Ugly but finally it bloom this year so I will keep her after all...The other one I might just use her Body for Grafting with another colors since I don't like her Blooms it wasn't very attractive but it has a very nice, solid ,healthy Trunk and branches so I am sure S great with something else...Thank you once again!

o

Looks like a skylark pink

o

Thank you so very much!!! very nice name for this Beauty!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here