Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wisdomseeker_gw

Anyone have any plumeria cutting that they can share?????

wisdomseeker
15 years ago

Hello,

I been trying to get my hand on some plumeria cutting but is unable to do so for I do not know where I can get it. I have recently move to Utah and want to plant some plumeria. I'm going to be a graduate student next year and is currently living off of my student loan so I do not have much money to spare. If anyone can share some cuttings with me that would be awesome. Of course, I will be more than happy to cover the shipping cost. Thank You!!

WisdomSeeker

Comments (10)

• funinthesunincl
    15 years ago

Wisdomseeker...

Right now I would not suggest starting a cutting this late in the summer...in Utah. Next year, in the springtime, I would suggest you look at the countless auctions on EBay---do a search using 'plumeria cutting'. There are always 'inexpensive ones' to meet every budget!
    Good Luck!!! Plumerias are addicting...can't just have one!!!

:)

• bonniedragon
    15 years ago

Hello Wisdomseeker,

I currently have cuttings of yellow Plumeria. I'm not sure of the name of it, I got the plant from a friend that just called it Yellow Plumeria :o). However, the flowers when in bloom are about 3" in diameter and have a slight pink inside and they are VERY fragrent. I would suggest that you start it in a pot and only keep it outside on days that are hot/warm and bring it in otherwise. Let me know. :-) BonnieJean

• meyermike_1micha
    15 years ago

Please..Anyone have any extras of cuttings that I may not have alread? I would even be wiling to pay for them or at leasr shipping!
    Thanks alot if you do>>>

• raquel_pasadena
    15 years ago

I would love to have a plumeria cutting. I just moved into a new place and I am doing everything I can to spruce it up.

• fisherman_2008
    15 years ago

I HAVE SOME PINK,PURPLE(MAGENTA) WHITE AND YELLOW AS WELL AS YELLOW PINK CENTERED ONES AND PINK WITH WHITE LACE WITH YELLOW ORANGE CENTERS I CAN SPARE A FEW FOR YA.MY EMAIL IS FULCRUM_88@MSN.COM LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY.GREG

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Hi,
    Would love to have cuttings for postage if anyone has any
    left.

Thank you,
    Karen

• bonsaiboy2000
    14 years ago

I know this is close to a year after the original posting, but if anyone still has cuttings, I would love some.
    Thanks

• chuy415
    14 years ago

hi bonniedragon & alangkore!!
    if you could let me know as well... i would greatly appreciate some cuttings if you have any left.. thanks
    Chuy

• bendgirl
    14 years ago

HI I AM NEW TO PLUMERIAS IF ANYONE STILL HAS SOME TO SHARE I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN STARTING SOME HERE IN CENTRAL OREGON.

• rory_2009
    14 years ago

I had gotten some plumeria cuttings last year from a gal in Hawaii that sends them out for postage. I'm not sure if she still does it, but, I still have her email address if you're interested in contacting her. I got 5 cuttings from her, and all but one rooted for me. She gets them inspected and cleared by the Ag dept. before she mailed them to me, and I didn't have a problem receiving them.

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz