Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Smyth's Candy Stripe (seedling):

Ted Chinn:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some flowers

Really beautiful - now I have several more to add to my list. Thanks for the great pics!

o

lovely, that kimi has a nice dark color

o

NICE!

o

Bill, they are just gorgeous. It's hard to pick a favorite as they are all so nice. Must be smelling good at your house. Thanks for posting them. Peg

o

Hi Bill,

Love them all ...

Princess Victoria still has them beat though.. Love the color brake it has this year!! I know your are excited to see this agsin!!

Firestorm is quite stunning

Lava Flow is a beauty as well..

They all are!!

Take Care,

Laura

o

Yes, they are all beautiful but my pick of the day is Mango Blush. I particularly like the flower shape of Mango Blush and the coloring of Angus #3. And Firestorm is lovely. And Lava Flow. Kimi is a dark beauty.

o

Gorgeous! I'm in love with Firestorm.

o

Bill,
Was so pleased to see that you had posted. Thank you for sharing your lovely booms with us--your selection includes some I have not seen before. All outstanding!

Greg

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 11:49

Hi Bill!

Wow gorgeous flowers! But boy Princess Victoria what a beauty! I must add that to my list! :) Thanks for posting the pics.

o

Hello Bill!

Everything looks fabulous! So glad to see you posting on the forum again!

:)Take care,

Nicole

o

Good thing I was a couple months too early to see that display, Bill, otherwise you'd have had trouble shifting me off your property, LOL!

LOVE Firestorm and Angus #3. Bali Whirl's buds are so cool looking. Your collection is fantastically varied; you have a great eye, Bill.

o

I want to forewarn the quick to buy that most of the time Princess Victoria looks like the top flower:

o

ahhhhhh!
But it is so worth it for that gorgeous flower on Princess Victoria.

Great pic of mango blush. My cutting from the plant swap has rooted and I now cannot wait for it to bloom.
Tally HO!

o

Great pics! I feel like I want to eat those flowers, especially the firestorm.

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 11:49

Thanks Bill for the warning. So Princess Victoria doesn't always give the splash? Well she's still a beauty. What I want to know is does she smell good? :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here