Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Blaze!! And others!

Posted by jandey TX8 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 14 at 10:08

She's really living up to her name in this Texas heat, going from dark orange red to dark brick red on the edges of her petals when we hit the triple digits:
2014-08-19 08.26.44

2014-08-19 08.26.59

Here she is (going clockwise) with Pink Diamond, Lemon Drop, Summer Spice, Serenade and Lemon Drop again.
2014-08-18 08.15.28
Serenade really is a huge bloom, and has been blooming non-stop for months now! She's developing a lovely rose/peach scent now, too.

And here's a teaser of my first bloom from a lovely Mardi Gras seedling:
First Yolie bloom Aug 2014
This kid's got great potential :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Blaze!! And others!

Blaze reminds me of a Waimea with some glitter glue. Really a special one!

o

Yes, I agree...a real beauty! roxanne

o

Very beautiful!

Chintana

o

Very nice Jen

o

Thank you, everybody! This plumie is still putting out blooms despite the intense heat, I only wish it had a good scent.

Pink Diamond and Serenade are also still blooming, and Summer Spice puts out a big inflo that just doesn't stop.

Heirloom was my first bloomer this season, and is just now quitting on me.

Hope everyone has their own late blooms to post photos of!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here