Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
damifino_gw

seeds if you want them

damifino
10 years ago

i have seeds from a pink seedling. you can have them for an ssae. e-mail for my address. happy growing.

Comments (23)

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

What's ssae? And I can't find your email... :-(

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Can't find email either :(. Ssae. I believe it's self sealing addressed envelope!! I think they meant sase. Which is self addressed stamped envelope! :-)

Chuy

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

How much does an ssae usually cost?

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Mike, that means you should put a self-addressed envelope with a stamp on it into another envelope to send it to damifino, so as s/he won't have to pay for shipping to send you the seeds. :)

Mima

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

Thanks for the explanation SagoLover...

Dont know how much that typically cost so Ill have to check on that... but sadly like chuy415, I can't even email damifino...

• mimalf
    10 years ago

It's an usual envelope, or a bubble one if you want, but it's no need, I received seeds in a plain envelope and they were just fine. Plus the cost of the stamp itself, usual stamp from the post office. :)

Mima

• chuy415
    10 years ago

I too received some in a regular envelope and were fine. I will just put 2 forever stamps. But hope we get some sort of reply to get the address ;)

Chuy

• mimalf
    10 years ago

That's right Chuy. 2 forever stamps just to be on the safe side.

Mima

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Mima- better safe than sorry! ;). Don't wanna lose out on plumeria seeds if they're lost and not enough postage. Lol

Chuy

• ocnites
    10 years ago

Would love to start some plumeria from seed but I just can not find the email address for the OP. I plan to use them in my Life science classroom.

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

Damifino

Hmmm we need your email...

Mima and Chuy

I might consider putting two stamps as well haha...

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Hhmmmm, I wonder if Damifino is waiting for all our emails for us to send our envelopes to?? (sigh!!)

Chuy

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

If that's the case I think he would have noticed that no one is responding... I mean come on who doesn't want plumeria seeds hehe... But I hope he checks in on this post soon...

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

If that's the case I think he would have noticed that no one is responding... I mean come on who doesn't want plumeria seeds hehe... But I hope he checks in on this post soon...

• chuy415
    10 years ago

True!! Maybe he/she forgot about this post! :-/

Chuy

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

I sure hope not... would really want to plant plumeria seeds :-(

• honeybunny2 Fox
    10 years ago

Dam-If-I-No, has only posted once before on this forum before the 2 post on 8-13-13, and that was on 6-13-10. I don't think she visits this forum very often. Barbra

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Barbra- thanks for the info! ;). Won't hold my breath. Lol

Chuy

• Mykel02
    10 years ago

Barbara
    Thanks for the info...

Chuy
    I guess we'll just have to check here often haha...

Now I hope other people here are also looking to give out seeds ...

• honeybunny2 Fox
    10 years ago

I think most of the fresh seeds have already been mailed out, for this year. New seed pods are just now starting to form on my plants. It takes 9 months for the seed to ripen and open. I think most fresh seeds are mailed out around July. Barbra

• damifino
    Original Author
    10 years ago

no i don't check this very often, maybe two weeks.
    yes i did notice a lack of response. i didn't expect a run on the bank, but surely someone...
    "my page" used to have a "send me an e-mail" feature, looks like they changed it. rseastre@aol.
    i'm showing my age; in the olde days, ssae was a common request by advertisers to send more info. guess the internet took care of that.
    i have sent/received a lot of seeds over years in just an envelope. once someone complained they were crushed by the cancelling machine. this way i'll send them however you feel comfy. personally i don't think a handful of seeds is worth a whole lot (obviously, or i wouldn't be giving them away) but it's up to you. my e-mail's up there. now we'll see if i got it right this time.
    by the by, after 51 years of whatever, i've retired. i plan to spend the next half of my life being absolutely worthless.

• damifino
    Original Author
    10 years ago

no i don't check this very often, maybe two weeks.
    yes i did notice a lack of response. i didn't expect a run on the bank, but surely someone...
    "my page" used to have a "send me an e-mail" feature, looks like they changed it. rseastre@aol.
    i'm showing my age; in the olde days, ssae was a common request by advertisers to send more info. guess the internet took care of that.
    i have sent/received a lot of seeds over years in just an envelope. once someone complained they were crushed by the cancelling machine. this way i'll send them however you feel comfy. personally i don't think a handful of seeds is worth a whole lot (obviously, or i wouldn't be giving them away) but it's up to you. my e-mail's up there. now we'll see if i got it right this time.
    by the by, after 51 years of whatever, i've retired. i plan to spend the next half of my life being absolutely worthless.

• honeybunny2 Fox
    10 years ago

damifino, you sure made a lot of folks happy, so glad you checked back so soon. I think you are the only one who still has seeds. I'm with you, I retired after 44 years. I retired in 2010, and bought my first plumeria from Florida Colors. Since then I have collected 45 named plumeria. I am stuck at home for the past 2 weeks having to go to baby showers. I will be able to go to the coast next week, I can't wait to see my plants. again. Barbra