Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
San Diego Plumeria sale

Posted by rox146 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 19, 14 at 11:54

WOW!!!!! The list is out and lots of great ones on there for the sale coming up....tempted???? roxanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: San Diego Plumeria sale

I'm going!!! (I think) Can't wait to see the full list ...

o

Where exactly your Location in San Diego? I want to check your Plumeria plants for sale? Ty

o

Rox146, how do we get information about this sale? Are there ever any sales here in ventura county?

Thanks!

o

What you want to come to Mary is the Beach Festival that Ventura puts on in combination with the surf contest. This year it is September 13th and 14th and Clare Corre will be there selling her fabulous plumerias. We ride our bikes and get there early. All though, I don't need any more.

You can google the Southern Calif. Plumeria Society..they have their annual rooted plant sale the weekend of the 30th and 31st of August at Balboa Park in San Diego. Their cutting sale is always the first weekend of April. Nice friendly people and such a selection for the collector.

You will really enjoy meeting George and the others on Saturday. roxanne

o

Temped? Seriously?

Yes... I am.. I remember the story of you and your bike, Roxanne!! To funny!!

Please tell Claire that I'm sorry we missed each other and that I send my best!!

I wish I could be there.. Have fun Saturday!! ;-)

Laura

o

Version 2 of the list is out!! 267 varieties and counting ... I have my list ready! (until version 3 comes out, that is) :D

o

Thank you rox for the information about the beach festival. My father in law is turning 95 that weekend so we will be in San Diego. Darn! But 95 years old, I guess it's a wonderful reason to miss this event. I will be stopping by the club meeting this Saturday for a bit. Looking forward to it!

I'm not able to attend the San Diego show as it's Labor Day weekend which we usually stay home and I could have attended but this year we are going to the Colorado river for the long holiday. Darn again. But on a good note, my son lives in San Marcos so he and I are planning a visit to jacks jungle plumerias (that we just heard about) which is right near him when we are down there for my father in laws birthday. :-)

Mary

This post was edited by Mary1956 on Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 9:39

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here