Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GOD!!!!!!!! Go figure!! An inflo now?

Posted by meyermike_1micha 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 26, 09 at 14:26

Not that I am complaining, in fact shocked!! Yippy

Now, will it have enough time with fall fast approaching to open completely?..:-(
Seems like one flower is about to open...Kept them on the roof all summer in all day sun...Boy do they love being high up there.
I know they love that sun, because they are staying short with tons of healthy short leaves..So beautiful without the flowers even..

I can only pray the cold stays back!!

Bill, you should see how well the cuttings you gave me rooted..I will post now that they have made it..I will never forget your thoughtfulness.....Thankyou

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GOD!!!!!!!! Go figure!! An inflo now?

Can you believe it?? I've waited 5 years and finally have 3 inflos and its going to be 50 tomorrow night, 60's during the day.

Jane

o

Will be making offerings to the plumeria gods that your flowers will open. Good luck Mike. Hope it is a reward for never giving up. Bill

o

I guess for only a month and a 1/2 of hot weather, we are not doing to shabby ha. They just said this was the coldest and wettest summer in 100 years!!!

You know what, I still got an inflo...Lol

o

lol.....glad to see you're a bit more upbeat about the plummies mike....congrats...
i guess you're not going to give them away after all eh??
well done...mine have had lots of leaves but no inflo..
next year hopefully...

o

What good is an info if it freezes?

o

Bring it inside at night. The day is not freezing.

o

• Posted by bri_fl 9 FL Lakeland (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 28, 09 at 19:57

Geez Jane,
I know it might be hard for you guys,but remind me to never have a parade around ya. you might rain on it,

Mike you deserve it. you must be sooo excited. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Do you happen to know which one is blooming?

o

I'll see your inflo and raise you one. Luckily I'm 2 zones warmer so I might have a better chance of seeing flowers. It's just poking out between the leaves on my celadine. And this morning it was 57 degrees. Brrr!

o

Thankyou everyone!!

A flower is about to open..Thankgod for the hot sun on my roof at least..lol

I will take a pic for that one!!

o

Low 40's last night and tonight. I just dragged them back in. I just want to get them to bloom. It was 50's this morning when I brought them back out. Sunny and cold.

Jane

o

What ever happened to our summer, the one we never had?
our poor plumies and roses>>>All my roses croaked!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here