Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Southern California Plumeria Society plant sale

Posted by shirley91902 91902 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 16, 13 at 15:10

Save August 31st and Sept1st open to visit the Southern California Plumeria Society's Plumeria Festival. There is a flower show, plant sale and live entertainment both days of the sale. The sale is held in Casa Del Parado in beautiful Balboa Park in San Diego. A list of the plumeria for sale is posted on the web site about a week prior to the sale. For more information go to:
www.socalplumeriasociety.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Southern California Plumeria Society plant sale

Man,.....I WISH I COULD GO! I bet I could find a nice Raspberry Sundae :(

Andrew

o

Ugh... It's a long drive from my place... Wish I could go though... :-(

o

• Posted by isobea 10, San Diego (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 20, 13 at 13:01

Hi guys,
the list of cultivars available (292!) is up on the website!!!
Unfortunately, I can't make it. Happy shopping!
Iso

PS: They will probably add more varieties before the sale. The list is usually updated a few times.

o

This is the best plant sale of the year, well worth the 2 hour drive from our house. Actually, the standing in line with the other complete fanatics for an hour before the thing opens is part of the attraction because it is so much fun to talk to other people so devoted to plumeria that they come an hour in advance. Then they hand out the list so you can figure out which sellers have the varieties you are looking for and you can plan your attack. Once the doors open it is fairly polite and organized chaos so you have to stay focused on your goals but at the same time be open to a beautiful plant you never heard of before.

o

I saw the list too....soooo tempting and many on my wish list will be there. roxanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here