Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
6 branches at inflo.....

Posted by SHhhhh none (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 10, 14 at 15:57

I have seen 4 branches at an inflo before, but never 6. This is a three year old seedling from a noid. I am super anxious to see what color this flower turns out to be. Anyone else seen this before?

It is hard to get all 6 branches clearly in the pic, but 3 of the branches came from the base of a leaf. See if you can count them.

This post was edited by SHhhhh on Sun, Aug 10, 14 at 16:03

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 6 branches at inflo.....

My Dwarf Singapore Pink has produced 6 new tips before. I don't think any of my other varieties have though. What are all the black specs all the back of the leaf on the right hand side of the pic? It looks like the leaf is attached to a new tip. I'm just wondering if your having problems with bugs.

Andrew

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here