Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whole foods

Posted by rox146 none (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 19, 13 at 16:28

So, just when you thought you had collected all you wanted for this season....Whole Foods Market had 20 1 gallon plumeria with nice labels from Pacific Plumeria at $22.99. I picked up KIMO which I do not have. Lots of Yellow Hawaiian there and 3 Paul Weischish...all in great condition...this was the Oxnard Ca. store...roxanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whole foods

Oh Roxanne, why do you post this here?? Now I'll have to look into Whole Foods markets too... But not enough room for all that I want... :(

Mima

o

Ugh Roxanne!!! Why???? :-). Lol. Thanks for the heads up!!

Chuy

o

What a nice website he has as well....

o

I hope you picked up Paul Weisch for that price.. What a deal!!!

My PW hasn't bloomed yet, but he is a beauty!!!

Great find...

Lucky!!!

Laura

o

I would have picked up the PW.

o

I have 2 PW doing so well from the cute older guy at the Aloha Stadium.... so I grabbed what I did not have......OOPS, got home and realized I have KIMO....oh well....another caught up in the frenzy....

o

LOL Roxanne! Never too many of the most beautiful ones though. :)

Mima

o

Well, I'll jump on the Hyperloop and head on over! :)

Mindy - have you picked up many plants this year?

o

Hi Roxanne,

How was your Luau? Hope you all got a great time! If not too much to ask, can you post some pics here for us to enjoy? :)

Mima

o

Mima...just now going out to snap pix...still drying wine glasses... :-)))

o

Sorry, forgot about having to take care of all stuff... but yes, glasses to be washed, etc. No problem,I'll check here later too. Have fun!

Mima

o

started a new one..."luau" roxanne

o

Yay, thanks Roxanne!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here