Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

OT: Its here!

honeybunny2 Fox
11 years ago

I just got my camerea in the mail. I just need to watch the dvd so I can learn how to operate it. I hope its not too complicated. Barbra

Comments (14)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Good Luck Barbra!!

How exciting!!!

I can't wait to see your trees!!!

Take care,

Laura

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Laura the only trees that I have are oak trees. I only have 3 plumeria from last year. Everything else I purchased this year. I have small plants, that are just putting out their first inflos. I bought some 4 foot plants from Frank in May, but he just took them out of dry winter storage, and I had to plant them in soil. They are not blooming yet. I will take pictures of whatever is blooming when I go down. I want to take pictures of Franks plumeria that are in bloom, so you can see them. Barbra

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    11 years ago

Super. Please bombard us with pics!

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

Sweet! Now go learn how to use it so we can see some pictures please. :)

• pcput
    11 years ago

Yeaaaaaa Barbra, Can you speed read? Oh yea, you said it's a video. Fast forward !!! Peg

• nativec
    11 years ago

Yay! We can't wait!!!

Congrats to you!

Nicole

• beachplant
    11 years ago

Go! Go! Go! You will have it figured out in no time.
    Tally HO!

• plucrazy
    11 years ago

Pardon the newbie, but what does OT mean. Thanks

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    11 years ago

Plucrazy OT=off topic.

Pics, Pics, Pics. hehe

Mike

• No-Clue
    11 years ago

LOL... Plucrazy... I was wondering the same too since I saw Laura and Barbra saying it. You beat me to it though. Thanks Mike for the translation. LOL

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    11 years ago

Barbra,
    Great to hear. When you get a chance buy yourself a circular polarizing filter and a UV filter. Probably 58mm diameter. It will make a big difference in the color saturation and elimination of harsh glare. Plus the UV filter is more disposible than the lens in case of scratches and damage.

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I was so disapointed when we got to the coast. Last weeks blooms were on the ground. The wind was something else. I think I wanted it too bad. Nothing was blooming. We are going down on Friday for the Holiday. I will just have to wait until then to get pictures. I have quite a few plants that I got in April, that have their first inflos. I can't wait to see the bloom on Honey Queen, and Gold Coast Cotton Candy, both should be blooming by next week with their first blooms. Barbra

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    11 years ago

Gosh, I'm sorry Barbra. I'm sure that was a huge disappointment. Just a few more days, though, and you can get some good pics and share with us all!

Have you been playing much with your new toy? :)

• honeybunny2 Fox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Moonie, it has an automatic setting, so i just point and shoot. I took pictures of my flowerbeds, they are just green, nothing is blooming right now. My husband took it to work today, to ask the camera people at the college how to work all the diffrent functions. They are the ones that told him, that was the perfect camera for me. Taking pictures of hummingbirds and plants. I can't wait to go down this weekend, I just hope all the inflos are open, in full bloom. Makaha Sunn was just getting ready to bloom, I took a picture, but it just was not as beautiful as the one the week before, when it was in full bloom. So I decided that I would wait and post it in full bloom, so you can see how beautiful. If I miss the full bloom, I will post the one I took, but you can just see the color, it doesn't do any justice to the bloom. Makaha Sunn when I got her from Florida Colors, it was a single tip, the smallest of all the 14 plants I received. It is now 3 tips and about 3 1/2 ft tall. I am so pleased with its growth, as I am with all the plants. Raspberry Sundae, is still in shock from being thrown out of its pot during transit to the coast, it is in the nursery recovering. Barbra

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals