Houzz Logo Print
pcput

At Last

pcput
10 years ago

Look what I found today!

This is Thornton's Lemon Drop

and Jeannie Moragne

I guess Moonie was right "It pays to stop stalking the plumeria! " Now if the weather will hold long enough!
Peg

Comments (9)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Hi Peg!!!

Did I hear a " WHOOOO HOOOO" across the city?

I think I see a beautiful inflo forming on your Elizabeth Thornton Lemon Drop and I can feel the excitement that you are feeling..

Jeannie Moragne too? YES!!!!!

I can't wait to see them form bigger Inflos and grow to full beauties!!!

Congratulation on a fine job !!

You have waited patiently for this and I can tell you that I am standing on the top of the stands applauding you!!!!

JOB WELL DONE!!

It does pay to wait...

Mona is right, sometimes we are surprised.. I did wait a few days before I really inspected mine... ;-)

Please post pics as they grow.. I love to see these guys...especially when they are grown from cuttings.. Strong work!!!

I think I am just as happy as you... LMAO!!!

Great day eh?

Take care,

Laura

• plumygirl
    10 years ago

Wait till you see the flower!! You will be delighted.

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    10 years ago

Yippee! You are so lucky to have two of the best pushing inflos! I think I would have to be revived if I found one on my ET Lemon Drop!

Unless I'm seeing things, your ETLD has fuzziness. I will go check mine for the same after it quits raining. The rains came at just the right moment or I would have had to go out and water. And I just got home from work, so, Thank you Plumie Gods! And thanks for your gifts to Peg!

Speaking of fuzziness, where's Freak? I have a surprise I wanted to tell him about from the Bonnie Fox he gifted me. She is fuzzy, too.

Now we shall let him wonder. :)

Good going, Peg!

• pcput
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Laura - I'm sure you did hear the " WHOOOO HOOOO" at your house. I have you to thank for them. You've always been patient and answered all my questions. All the info on here and all of yours has taught me everything I know.
    You know I'll post pics when they bloom. "Great Day indeed"

My successes are your successes too.
    So everyone take a pat on the back and thank you all.

plumygirl - Thanks, you know I will be out of this world delighted. "Can't wait"

moonie - sorry the pic is fuzzy, haveing trouble getting the camera to focus on what I want, but yes it is fuzzy. Thanks for the praise to the plumeria gods and may they shine down on all of us.
    Peg

• barb13_gw
    10 years ago

What a great surprise. Now the waiting beginnings but at least you know that you will be getting flowers soon. I love getting those kind of surprises. Great job. Barb :)

• pcput
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Barb - Now begins the - what does Jen call it - "ahcomeonalready" stage , Thanks :)
    Peg

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Peg,

It is certainly my pleasure... I know they are in good hands!!!

You have done a great job growing my babies...

It makes me so proud to see them grow and especially send out Inflos...

Great feeling... Sigh.

Have a wonderful night!!

Laura

• jandey1
    10 years ago

YIPPPEEE! Two of the best, for sure, Peg! You'll love them. My ETLD is still putting out new flowers every day, just as Bill promised it would. Maverick, too, is still going like a pink version of ETLD, just as Emerson said it would be.

And, yes, Mona, ETLD is fuzzy. The leaves, petioles, and inflos are all a pure light green with that peach fuzz on them.

• astrl
    10 years ago

I still get excited when I get inflos. :) And I have a few plumies that have yet to bloom for the first time so I stalk them constantly. I even talk to them, coaxing them to bloom. LOL

astrl

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz