Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kimi Beauty:

Angus #3:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some single flower variations

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures Bill. The Kimi Beauty is especially nice!

Dewaine

o

That Intense Rainbow is incredible. I have something to look forward to! Mine has not bloomed yet.

BTW, 'Lani' has an inflo!

o

Very nice. I just love the Pink Windmill

o

I love them all...but the Pink Windmill is a special beauty!!!

Laura in VB

o

Dave- My Lani is just about to bloom too. Karyn- that is not a touched up picture of pink windmill. It has such a bright pink. I won the plant at a drawing and I think it was from the San Diego area.

o

Kimi's Beauty sure is pretty! I'm going to have to find me one of those!!!!! They are all very nice, Bill!
Rene'

o

Love your pretty flowers. But I have to admit, I'm sad that I lost the Donald Angus to rot :(

o

Hi Bill, thanks for posting this beautiful pictures I like them all but my favorite is Intense Rainbow and Teresa Wilder. My 3 year old just walked in, he saw the pictures and he likes Kimi Beauty :) hope this weather last a little longer.

o

Those look great. Love the colors. Here is a picture taken a few days ago of my fluff doing it's thing.

o

Bill the thought that you'd "enhance" a pic never entered my mind! I was hoping that my Emerson's Pink Nova would get a distinct star in the center but it never did. It was always fairly cool when it had bloomed. I wonder if it would have looked different this season with the heat we've had? Unfortunately that one didn't survive my bare root storage experiment last winter.

o

Karyn- It just has such a bright fuchsia color that it can look phoney.

o

Wow, tdogdad you had beautiful plumerias.. wow... the colors are bright and pretty.
I am sure the smell are wonderful....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here