Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rox146

Looky-Looky Laura

rox146
9 years ago

Laura, remember when I walked you out street side and showed you the '05 seedling in the ground that was solid reddest I have ever seen????? First ever inflo trying, late in the year though and hope it makes it. roxanne

Comments (3)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Look at you go girl!! I do remember that nice little side tour and seeing the beauty of the seedling. The characteristics that it already possessed had it in the front row for the beginning!! The stunning red stems almost dark to black would make any plumeria lover scream with delight!! ;-)

To think you have this forming.. OMG! where is the lottery store. Fabulous, Roxanne. I haven't seem any seedling like this before and I will say it is going to be a beauty!! Can you feel the excitement. OMG!!!

Keep a watch in this baby and don't let any raccoons or " anything " get near this tree!! ;-). Sign... . " OFF LIMITS".

That reminds me.. I had the pest guys over looking under the house ( crawl space). They looked at the two different ways to get in. One was by the deck with my trees around. The other side was more assessable than where I had the trees, but he saw my trees and said oh... I had one and he said I gave it way. then he said he loved them and asked if I sold them. I said no, these were my personal collection. But as I though and then he said he couldn't fit under the house and that he would have to reschedule, I though that others don't know what I have in the back yard. He did have to wait outside as I put savannah inside.. So he knows I have a dog. !he said he really wanted one and asked again if I sold.. I have gave him a small rooted tree that I have been working on that did t do anything to me, but he loved it. So hopefully the aloha spirit will keep him form the back yard. I guess I should have told him about my new puppie. " sweetie". Lol. Tiberian Masstiff!! ;-)

So.. What I m getting at, please keep it from being lifted from your property!!

I am So HAPPY for you .. I can t wait.. I don't care what time of the day.. You have my number. Call me , text me. Wake me up!! . LMAO!! I want to see!!!

Sooooo. Excited.

I sent pics to Gordon and Robin. And to Werner and Maria!!! I hope they like the email and pics!!! They are all so nice. The cuttings are all doing well!!!

Mmmmmm, I am soooo excited for you!!!

Congratulations!!

Xoxoxoxo of

Laura

• pcput
    9 years ago

I missed seeing this one too! :(
    It's beautiful already!
    Can't wait to see the blooms!
    Good job Roxanne
    Peg

• rox146
    Original Author
    9 years ago

thanks Peg.....your next trip out...blooming I hope... :-)))

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus