Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
therdyeargardener

2.5 year Old Plumeria With Browning and Dropping flower

therdyeargardener
10 years ago

I this past year (2012) addopted a yellow plumeria cutting from a co-worker. The first year it did alot of leafing out and got much taller at the very end of the growing season i lost all my leaves and had the start of a flower head (Shoot) or whatever they are called. It put on one flower before going dormant that first year. It seemed to over winter fine. Started bringing it back out in march. When mornings began to get warmer. It took till almost may 5th to get any leaves. ONLY toons and toons for flowers before may 5th. After that it began to get more and more leaves and the flowers are now starting to turn brown I provided the image above is my plumera. It stays outside all day and all night now. It is getting lots of light on my balconey on the 3rd story of an apartment building. I only water once a week but i water it alot when i do. Drainage of the container is still good but not as good as it used to be i hope root bound is not the case. I use mirical grow fertilizer but only once a month the rest of the time i just use tap water.
We have had alot of rain lately here!

Please Please any help or suggestions would be helpfull

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH