Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Kapalua Changing Colors.. Again!!! YEA!!!

Just wanted to show you another picture from my Kapalua!!

Yes, Barb!! Lol.. I was careful!!! Thought of you!!!

Had to take another picture., its more orange than the last pic and especially from the one last year.. It just keeps changing with the different color in each bloom that opens...

Worth the climb... ;-). Always careful!!!!

Take good care!!

Laura

Comments (21)

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

It is absolutely gorgeous, Laura! Lucky girl! :)

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

Laura, That is so pretty. Sure glad that you are being careful with that ladder. Love the pictures, thanks, Barb

• chuy415
    9 years ago

So beautiful Laura!!!! Love Orange!! ;)

Chuy

• Andrew Scott
    9 years ago

Absolutely beautiful Laura! I can only imagine how pretty it is in person. I especially love the orange plumeria. Thankfully JJ Orange will bloom soon :)

Andrew

• tikitropic
    9 years ago

Thank you sooo much for risking life and limb up on that ladder for us!!! ;)

Love the colors!!!

Doug

• seamommy
    9 years ago

Love that color. I haven't seen that one before, not even in Hawaii! I'd love to get a cutting if you can spare it. I'm going to be in VA Beach in early October when my daughter has her baby. So I may have to come visit you.

• tamela_star
    9 years ago

I love seeing your plumeria pictures!

• jandey1
    9 years ago

Oooooh, so lovely!

I guess the reason we see so few of this one is because it's so hard to root?

• lazybonz
    9 years ago

I agree with Tamela Star--it's always a treat to see pics of your lovely plumie blooms!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Been working a lot after my vacation, so I am Sorry I'm so late to respond as well as to some of the emails.. I'll get back to you on the emails shortly!! My apologies...

Mona.. Thank you so much!!

Barb! Mahalo!! I'm Always careful. Thinking of you each time, now!! Lol!!

Chuy.. Thank you so much.. I love the oranges too!! Well.. You know I love all of the colors!! ;-)

hi Andrew!!! Thank you as well.. I can't wait to see your JJ Orange!! Please post pictures. We will be waiting on the edge of our seats ! So exciting!!!

Hi Doug.. It's only for Kapalua.. I wouldn't t be dragging the ladder back and forth.. ;-). The other day, I asked my son to set up the ladder again.
    He is starting to get the same " eye roll" as my hubby.. Guess ill have to buy him some eye drops too!! ;-)

Seamommy.. Sounds great. Give me a heads up when you visit.. I don't have any cuttings available for Kapalua. I'm not cutting it as of yet!! But it would nice of you to stop by!! Congratulations on the new baby !!

Thank you T.. So nice of you!! Please post pics of your new beauties!! ;-)

Hi Jen!! I owe you an email too! I'm so behind.. Can't wait to catch up ! Emily too!! ;-)

It is a very hard one to root.. More so than any others I have tried.. Argh!!
    You are probably right.. Maybe it is why there are so few? Not sure... Hope you are having a good season.. I was thinking of you yesterday and writing down the list that you were mentioning.. Lol... Hard to remember, but I'll get it!! Lol...

Lazybones. Thank you so much!! I do appreciated your comment!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Laura

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    9 years ago

Laura,
    Love it. Kapalua is where A and I had our wedding reception. Is there a second inflo coming in?

• texasplum
    9 years ago

love that orange! thanks for sharing as always.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi K....

You have a great eye , yes there is another inflo behind the one blooming . I had to really look hard to see that one in the picture. Great eyes!! Lol!!! I knew it was there, but i am so surprised it was visible...

I bet your reception was lovely.. What a beautiful place.. Heaven!!!

Texas.. Thank you as always!! So kind....

Have a good night!!!

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Kapalua is just breathtaking! Lol! I think I've seen that eye roll myself - haha! I know I would be doing the same thing. :-)

• Kimo
    9 years ago

WOW Gorge!!! Kapalua really luvs VA BCH.
    Such a beauty. So beautiful that you better watch out for fly by plumie thieves that fly in from Cali just to cut a branch off..lol
    Thanks for sharing
    CHEERS.....

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank You, Gidgetsocal!! Lol.. I see the " eye roll " quite often.. I just make sure my " eye condition" just doesn't see his... Lol!!! I don't look when he gets going.. ;-)

James... Thank you so much!! Kapalua does love VB!!!
    Plumie people flying in from Cali, huh? Oh.... I forgot to tell everyone that I bought a new puppy!! It stays in the backyard and loves to keep the Plumies safe.. ;-)

His name is "sweetheart". LOL!!!

Here is a pic of my new little sweetie!! ;-)

To funny...

Have a great night!!!

Laura

• rox146
    9 years ago

wow Laura....tell him welcome to the Plumie Patch...roxanne

Original Author
    9 years ago

Roxanne...

;-)

So funny.. I'm still chuckling...

Have a wonderful night..

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Hahaha!!! Yikes!!! Sweetheart looks like he eats some man-sushi! That is so funny!!!

Original Author
    9 years ago

Gidgetsocal... ;-)

This is sweetie when he is in a loving mood.. Lol!! I'm glad I can handle him!! He likes sushi too!! We both like it, but I'm sure he like other types I would shy away from... LMAO!!!

Have a great day!!!

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

LMAO! I'd hate to run into sweetie on a bad day!!!

Thanks for the smiles!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Sponsored