Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Blooming in Virginia Beach..

I just love this one!

Laura

Comments (10)

• rox146
    9 years ago

okay Laura....."what is the scent"? :-)))

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Oh, I LOVE it!! I have had my eyes on this one for awhile. I would be on Rachel's Cloud 9!!!

Congratulations, Laura! It's a beauty!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Roxanne!!

Im Sorry for not posting the fragrance.. I know you love the different fragrances!! ;-). I do too!! This has a sweet cinnamon fragrance, but it changes., sometimes I can really smell it, sometimes I can't. I think mother nature has control.. Seems evening has it strongest fragrance. Looking for pollinators.... ;-)

Thanks Wendi!! I am also pleased with this beauty., it is different from most pinks. Very unique..

Here are Diana's notes on this one!!

enjoy!!!

⢠Rachel's Cloud flowers are light pink with white blotches or cloud like appearance covering the entire face, petals moderately overlapped, fair texture
    and sweet spicy cinnamon fragrance. Highly recommended for its unique color and scent. Tahitian seedling of I believe Grove Farm from Kauai which was named by Andy Zukowitz of Aloha Tropicals after his daughter. It does start out darker and then the white almost cloud like marks show. It smells like a mild cinnamon and is 3 1/2âÂÂ. It produces many inflos so it stands out to the eye. It is a good brancher and seems very healthy.

Here is another pic of this one!!

Have a great night!!!

Laura

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

Very beautiful, another I will have to add to my wish list. Barb

• plumejunkie
    9 years ago

Lookin good Laura!

Hey, did you ever try the coffe?

• printmaster1 (DFW TX)
    9 years ago

Laura,

Congrats, it's a great looking bloom and with a cinnamon scent!
    A double plus!!

Lonnie

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you, Barb!! I love this one too!! Very special...

Mahalo, Jason!! Lol.. I'm sorry, I never tried the coffee.. Would you post the recipe again for me? I probably could use it!! ;-). Thank so much!!!!

Hi Lonnie!! Your comments are very much appreciated!! Love all of your pictures too!! I posted a pic to your Firestorm thread. I can't take credit like you did for growing it.. Strong work, my friend!! This was bought when I was out in California. It was so beautiful.. I was in love with it from the start!!

Have a great night!!

Laura

• plumejunkie
    9 years ago

Bulletproof Coffee

1. Your favorite high quality coffee
    2. 2tbl Butter from grass fed cows (I like Kerry gold)
    3. 1tbl MCT oil , can sub with coconut oil (slowly work up to 2+ tbl)

Blend with hand blender

Mmmmm mmmmmm good!

You can find the recepie @ bulletproofexec.com

Original Author
    9 years ago

Ok.. Lol. I copied the recipe...

I think I go light the first time..

Need to get the nerve.. I'm shaking now thinking about it.. But if it works like you say, I'll try.

Birdie warned me to take it easy .. Lol. Thank you!!

Hope you are well.. How are your babies? Been thinking of her and need to get up with Birdie. Miss her!! I'm Sure she has been bad just like me!! Lol

But season Is almost over for me. I have one more month and then I wil start to focus on getting them ready to store.

One problem... One back room turned into a reading room!! OMG? What am I going to do? I guess we will have to use it like a maze.. But I think hubby will have a say. So they will all have to go upstairs. My back hurts thinking about it., all except the big boy!,

Thanks for the recipe. Did I say that I have Irish heritage. I can't handle spicy lol. Then I see all of that butter. Whoa.. Lol. I'll try. Lol. ;-).

Have a great night!!

Laura

• PRO
    the_first_kms2
    9 years ago

I like the size and shape of the blooms.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!