Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Picture Of Paul Weissich... Great man, Beautiful Tree,,,

Hello Everyone!!!

I wanted to share a picture that was sent to me from Bud Guillott. I had sent him some pictures from my yard and included a few of my favorites. He loved the Penang Peach and said the nicest compliments that meant the world to me!! He loved my pic of the Paul Weissich bloom that I had already posted here. Bud sent me back a picture of Paul Weissich and Luc Vannoorbeeck and another gentleman he didn't recognize . He said I could share this picture. ( He also said he loved to share his pictures and always feels honored anytime one is posted.. as long as it is a good one! Lol!! I also contacted Carol ( Florida colors) to ask her permission to share this picture of her late husband. She loved this picture and agrees with me that it is always good to put a name with a picture!! Bless these men and a special " Thank You" to Bud for sharing this with me!! He is the best and I just wanted to share with you all...

I hope you like it..

These men are the best!! Thanks to them for our continued love of the Aloha Spirit!!

Take care,

Laura

Comments (6)