Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Purple Jack

Posted by rox146 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 3, 14 at 22:36

Rooted this cutting from Clare last end of September.....egg of course.....a triple looking inflo coming and even a peek at the color... roxanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Purple Jack

This is going to be a beauty. Please share when it opens. Barb

o

WOW! Stunning Rox!! Never ever seen a purple! Can't wait to see it fully open! You have quite a collection!!!

Chuy

o

Great picture and I know you cannot wait to see the flower when it is open all the way. Please post pictures when it opens!

Andrew

o

Beautiful.....

Laura

o

looks great so far please share a pic when it blooms! Have really been thinking about this one.

o

I'll be watching for a follow up post with your fantastic photography skills. The PJ that made it out to Texas were rather scraggly so I passed on them and went with a Gina instead.

o

Gina is a lovely...thankyou all for your kind comments...will be posting the debut.....roxanne

o

Everytime I see this back at the top, I am hoping that you have posted some new pictures. :) Can not wait. barb

o

the way it looks Barb, since it is a cutting that is rooting from last fall....I think it will open in about 1 week. I will post it.

o

Any updates yet ma'am? Cant wait to see it!

o

there are now 2 buds turning lavender and busting close to opening...I think a week...will post! roxanne

o

cant wait thanks for the update!

o

Looking forward to seeing PJ!

o

getting closer....

o

Very nice!! Almost there...

o

Anticipation.. It's making me wait... Lol

Wish you could hear me sing... NOT!!! LOL

Looking good, Roxanne!!

Xo

Laura

o

Once it blooms you have to give it to George! He's been looking for a blooming one, as you well know.

o

"Oh No" Everyone is going to think it's open now!
Sorry all, I too am hoping it will be soon!
So exciting!!!
Peg

o

well...SIGH....2 of the blooms fell off, the dogs sniffed them too close. Now waiting for the next two, sorry!!!!! roxanne

o

Oh my goodness Rox!!! Too cute, don't be sorry. It's ok. I will check back with the post as I'm always lurking ;)

Chuy

o

I'm thinking about ordering a Purple Jack. How big does this get. I have to have mine in a pot. Is this a really big tree.

o

I know James had one that was around 10 ft I think. Looked like a nice tree.

o

Roxanne, Did this one ever open? And do we get a picture. :) Barb

o

The dog knocked off the inflo...grgrgrgr...it is trying to put out another smaller one while still rooting and pushing leaves...dog said he was sorry...roxanne

o

John at JJ said the Viol G is suppose to be a smaller tree with the same color. I will order one for next year. Hope I get it.

o

So sorry Roxanne, and it sure looks like your dog is sorry also. :) Barb

o

Awww, she is sorry... Look at those eyes!!!

Gotta love those dogs.. I'm sorry, Roxanne ...

Laura

o

How can anyone stay mad at that beautiful face?
Oh well, you will still get a bloom, you'll see.

o

I feel your pain, roxanne! What a bummer, but puppy looks very sorry! Who can stay mad at a face like that? Looking forward to the next one!

o

Still hoping the 2 small ones on it open.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here