Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

OT. It Is " Maggie's Day". Let's Celebrate!!!!

Since this is a day to celebrate " Maggie " and her great news of a wonderful visit to the doctor, I thought it would be fun To post pics of our dogs and other beloved animals and give them an extra treat today!!

They deserve it just because... ;-)

Lets post our favorite pics of our best friends..,

I'll give Savannah a Big bone to chew today!!

Wooohhhoooo. For Maggie!! ;-)

Savannah. I love you!! Pepper too!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Laura

Comments (24)

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Laura, Savannah is gorgeous!! What a great photo of her with a plumeria behind her ear - Hawaiian style! Love her!

Thanks again so much. You have a heart of gold!!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Lol... To cute!!!!

Love this!!!!

Have a great day ,

Laura

• rox146
    9 years ago

Alohas to Maggie and all the canines...ours did not want flowers in hair again... :-))) roxanne, Xena and Kenzi.

• texasplum
    9 years ago

Great idea Mrs. Laura! So happy to hear Maggies good news!

My Mags

• texasplum
    9 years ago

rest of the crew!

• texasplum
    9 years ago

one more

• daogirl - SoCal Zone 9
    9 years ago

The kitties are happy for Maggie, too!

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Oh, my goodness!! I love this thread!!

rox - Xena and Kensi are so pretty! I can never get a flower to stick to Maggie long enough to get a picture either!

texasplum - Thank you! Your Maggie is so beautiful. She looks so peaceful and contentâ¦and loved. Your labs are precious, too! No room for you to sit! LOL!

daogirl - Maggie sends a big kiss to your kitties. They are gorgeous!

Laura - Maggie's been snacking all day and her tummy is happy~ LMAO!

• isobea
    9 years ago

Hi everyone,
    what a great post, Laura! I love all the pictures you guys posted. Just got back from my month-long vacation in Europe, so tons left to do but thought I'd add a picture of my two little Border terriers, Sandy and Josh. Josh is 11 now and having some problems with his spine. He used to jump like a rubber ball and the vet told me he sees a lot of similar changes in the spines of 'Frisbee dogs' as they get older. Maybe a reason to keep our friends from really extreme exercises... (even though they love it).
    Let's enjoy our furry friends while we have them.
    Iso

• chuy415
    9 years ago

Thanks Laura for this thread...... Just love all animals... They seem to have a very special place in my heart. My first dog- posing with a Jeannie Moragne cutting courtesy of the sweet generous lady that started this thread ;-).
    My 4 year old pup- Raider is always keeping me company in the yard and we enjoy our plumeria/Adenium time together ;)

Chuy

• chuy415
    9 years ago

Here he is! ;-). He was so excited to have company he had just finished running around like crazy! Lol

• angel325
    9 years ago

Jack Black and Bob Barker send Maggie their love!

• rox146
    9 years ago

all the dogs have their best face (paw) forward..

Original Author
    9 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!

Just love this thread and I want to thank you all for adding you wonderful pals and kitties to this thread for " Maggie". She is having a grand time and I an Sure she is still wagging that tail. ;-). Love those glasses, Wendi!!! She is so precious!!!

Roxanne .. Xena and Kenzi look so happy!! I know they get all sorts of snacks for their cute tricks. I loved the pic of them with the flowers... You could post it even tho it touched my heart because they were sad.. Which made me sad. ;-). It still is a cute pic and we all loved it there with you.

I still have it stored on my iPad.. Loved it so... Mahalo!!!

Shane.. Love them all.. They look so comfy.. Lol, good question? Where do you sit? Lol.. It's all about how comfy they are isn't it? Your pictures are precious.. Love the looks on their faces. So sweet!!

Thank you for posting them.. They are adorable!!!!

Hollis.. OMG. To sweet!! That looks like an ad for kittie love. They are to cute wrapped all around each other.. So sweet.. I love kitties too! But I have allergies.. Darn.. Any cat that comes around me, they want to jump up In my lap and love me.. So? I let them of course and have fun.. Then I'll wash my hands and I will just not breath for a few hours.. Lol it's worth it. ;-)

Love this picture, Hollis.. Great shot!!

Hi Iso. Love to see you!! Glad you are back for. Your long vacation!! I sure you enjoyed this vacation, but I'm sure it was a hard one too. I still remembering you mom.. God bless her, and you!! Xoxoxo.

Sand and Josh are so sweet!! They do look happy.. I hope the spine issue gets a little better.. Pepper had some issues with his , but he was 14. The bet told me he was the " Jack Lalane" of weiner dogs.. Lol. But you could t stop him from going up the stairs.. That's when he missed a step and hurt his neck. ;-(. He was a good dog, just to quick. He needed to remember he was getting old. But I couldn't stop him at times.. Love your babies!!

Tha I you for posting.. Glad you are home too!! Missed you in Cali. Next time? Love to see you again Take good care, sweetie!! Xoxoxoxo

Hi Chuy!!! Awwwwww so cute ! The Jea nice looks great along side of your cutie there!! Lol.. Looks like he is your Plumeria protector, but I'm sure he would love lots of company and love them too!! So sweet...

Thank you for posting and for the nice comment. You know Im So proud of what you have done with your plants.. Whoooo hoooo!! Have a great day!!!

Angel.. Jack Black and Bob Barker are to cute!! Who could not love these guys? Awwwww. So sweet. Thank you for posting to Maggie's thread!!!

Roxanne, they certainly do!! Do you still have the " good bye" pic? They are so precious.. I won't cry this time. Promise. :-)

Thanks again !

Treats., love them all.

Mahalo Nui Loa!!!

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Thanks, everyone! I apologize for not posting sooner. Maggie and I just returned from Mammoth Lakes where she did lots of celebrating :-). We loved every picture and enjoyed this thread so much!

Laura, your photo of Pepper is precious beyond words. Love, love, love that face! Thanks again for everything! xo

Wendi and Maggie

• rox146
    9 years ago

yes Laura, here it is and they still miss you. No tears now this time. Enjoy that AKA list.....so glad Mike still had it! roxanne

Original Author
    9 years ago

Awww. They are so sweet, Roxanne!!

I love that picture.. Missing you all too.

Thanks for the AKA list.. Love to have it and thank you for checking for me!!!
    Mahalo to M as well!! ðÂÂÂ

This is a awesome thread !!

Wendi.. That's is my daughters dog, her name is Kyleigh!!

I'll look for a pic of Pepper for you!! ðÂÂÂ

â¤ï¸Â

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Laura- Kyleigh is a cutie! Maggie and I would love to see a picture of Pepper! When you can, please post!

To all - I can't stop looking at your loves! Each face is so precious that I can't stop smiling! :-D

• rox146
    9 years ago

AAAAHHHHH...bee hunting....Kenzi cannot stand it when there is a BEE near the plumeria...."on the hunt" roxanne

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Now that is some plumie protector! Kenzi is focused!! Love her expression, roxanne!!

Original Author
    9 years ago

Pepper and Kyleigh

Have a great night!!!

Laura

Original Author
    9 years ago

Pepper.. He loved lying on the deck sunning himself!!

Night everyone!!

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Awwwww....what a handsome, HONEY-BOY!! Just precious, Laura! Pepper looks so happy on the deck - perfect place to soak up the sun. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of Pepper and Kyleigh.

Smiles and tail swooshes :-)
    Wendi

• chuy415
    9 years ago

goodness!!!! love this thread!! I have so much love for Dogs, better yet.. any animal! such cuties....
    :)

Chuy

Sponsored
Steadfast Construction
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Arlington County's Experienced Custom Deck Builder I Best of Houzz