Pink Shell:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Samoan Fluff:

Ted Chin:

Tilley Hewes:

Let's keep winter away a little longer. More to see.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few more

They're all so prety. I really like the lemon drop and the pink shell. Too bad no one was selling a lemon drop at the SCPS sale, now I have to wait till next year to add it to my collection.

~Jen

o

Hey Bill,

I love all of the blooms!!

Especially the California Sally. I just keep my fingers crossed that my cutting that i brought back will continue to root. It seems like it has taken forever. I did have to recut the bottomm due to root rot. So hopeing for some sign that it will take. i do have some claw activity and that gives me hope.. I cant even think of losing this cutting. you know who gave it to me.

I really like the look of Ted CHin and Tilley Hewes....

Looking great out in Costa....

Take care and hope all is well!

Laura in VB

o

again- Breathtaking!! just lovely!!

o

Wow, amazing blooms as always! Your Plumerias are always thriving and always have breathtaking blooms. Its like you live in Hawaii!
Thanks for sharing!
-Alex

o

Chuy- contact me and come by. I have a plant waiting with your name on it. Can you believe rain in California in September? My plants are going to be so happy. How rare is this. Last rain was in April, which is normal but usually rain comes in November. Call or e-mail me. Bill

o

All of them beautiful, Bill! It must be pure delight to walk into a yard full of such beautiful flowers!
California Sally is gorgeous, so is Tillie Hughes.
I bought a small cutting of Tillie Hughes from the Dole Plantation in Hawaii; it is still rooting (started it in May). It may be a while before I see flowers like yours!
Thanks for sharing the pcitures!

o

Bill-

Thank you so much- will do. I couldn't believe my ears when i heard the rain Saturday morning- strong and fairly quick. will email you :)

Chuy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here