Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It has been a while! Pics from this summer.

Posted by kevphol DFW, TX (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 10:17

Just wanted to say hello to all you plumieholics! The past year and a half I have been through a lot of shake up in my life so I haven't been around here much. Still have my plumies though and they are doing well despite the crazy heat this summer in TX. So I thought I would share a few pics. I also added a link to my photobucket folder of past pics. Hope you enjoy and hope you are all well.

Kevin

Juicy Fruit - (My all around favorite! Smells like Juicy Fruit gum.)

Slaughter Pink

Kimo

NOID Yellow

NOID Pink

Below is a link to pics from past summers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kevin's Plumie Pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It has been a while! Pics from this summer.

• Posted by kms2 9TX (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 11:19

Very Nice. Its been a rough summer.

o

Kevin,

Glad to see a fellow North Texan.
I work in Grand Prairie and live South of Ft. Worth.
Maybe we can connect sometime.
Love the Juicy Fruit!!

Lonnie

o

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures! The blooms are gorgeous!
Love the Juicy Fruit and the Kimo, but then again all of them are beautiful! Glad to see you're getting nice blooms despite the extreme heat.

o

Great pictures!! I especially love the Kimo (although they're all nice!) ... might have to add that one to the "list", though.

o

Wow, amazing photos! The lighting and composition on the Slaughter Pink photos make those flowers positively radiant.

Thanks for sharing those!

Jen

o

Hello Everyone,

Greg,

Those are gorgeous blooms!!

I too like the Juicy Fruit and love all of the other beautiful vibrant colors of ALL of the blooms!!

I hear you about having a tough summer... i think everyone has had a time this year... but to look back, this has been one year that has been the best for me by far....

Life is good... : )

Thanks for all of the beautiful pictures, i hope that things get better for you..

We have missed you posting..

Glad you are back!!!

Take care,

Laura in VB

o
Hi Kevin....

Hey Kevin....sorry I called you Greg!! LOL

It has been a long day and i have no idea where the name Greg came from...

Sorry.. i know you are Kevin!!! LOL!!!

See ya!!! : )

Laura in VB

o

No problem Laura. I've been called much worse than Greg! LOL! Thanks everyone. Lonne, I am in Frisco. Would be fun to connect sometime.

Good to see plumie addicts still going strong here and Bill still teaching us all and showing off as usual! Haha! (You know we love the pics Bill!) :)

Kevin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here