Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Royal Hawaiian Blooming.....

Royal Hawaiian blooming in Virginia Beach, Virginia !

Love it more each year..

Have a great day!!

Laura

Comments (14)

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

I believe that this is also a Royal Hawaiian but on the west coast. To get the best picture I would have to get on an ladder and that is not going to happen. :) Barb

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    9 years ago

Royal Hawaiian has such a neon pink color. Mine is a very lanky grower though.

• plumejunkie
    9 years ago

I swear you have every tree Laura, your yard must be HUGE!!! Maybe you know where I can score a golden pagoda....lol

Jason

• rox146
    9 years ago

Laura, I have RH from Gordon whom you met....hope it blooms as your beauty some day. roxanne

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

beautiful Barb!! Wow.. Stay off of the ladder, please!!! It is a beauty!!!

Dave, mine skipped a year and I was close to giving it to my brother, but not now... ;-).

Lol, Jason. Not every tree.. I can think of all sorts on my want list. But I do love the ones I have!! ;-)

Hi Roxanne.. Coming for Gordon, I'm sure it is a healthy tree!! Please post pics when she blooms!! Tell Gordon, I said hello!!! ;-)

Have a great night!!

Laura

• plumerias_lover
    9 years ago

It seems like you have a lot of plumeria, Laura. They all are so beautiful. I wish I could grow them like yours. I threw two of them into the trash can today. I'm so sad. :(

Chintana

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you, Chintana!!

I do love these beauties!!

So sorry to hear you had to let a few go, that hurts..

Laura

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

Oh, Laura! LOVE it!!! Something about those pinks!!! Mine hasn't bloomed yet, so now I really can't wait!

Have a great day!!
    Wendi

• Kimo
    9 years ago

Laura,
    Your RH is gorge!!! Some how she looks so much better with you growing her in VB. I wish my RH had looked as good as yours, she would still be in my patch if she did...lol.

Barb,

I had RH and Plastic Pink in So Cal. I was told post purchase of both plumies that they were supposedly the same (this was back in 2001.). When my RH and Plastic P bloomed they looked identical and were clones of your blooms. Great color and blooms. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

• tamela_star
    9 years ago

Laura, they are beautiful! Your VA beach yard must look more like Florida!

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you Wendi!!!! I love this be too! It did well this year and its still pushing Inflos.. I'll take more pics. ;-). You have a great day as well!!!!

Hi James!! It is the most Impressive this year than other years...
    I also had to really stop and admire the coloration this time. Before, it was a pretty bloom.. This year it is just stunning to me. I'm happy !!
    I guess they do like VB.. They are doing great!! Thank you so much!! A compliment like yours means a lot.. Especially knowing you gave your away and if yours looked like mine. Wow.. Makes me fell great! Mahalo!!

tamala... Lol.. It does resemble a yard further south!!! That is what I always tried to do... Make it look like I was somewhere in Florida, Cali or in the islands. So, thank you!!!

• Kimo
    9 years ago

Laura,
    LOL... No I posted that mine didn't look like yours, looked like Debs pic..lol. You made me chuckle, if mine looked like yours it still would be in my patch being abused with the other plumies I am ignoring. My Donald Angus Red is trying to commit suicide to escape my patch, poor thing is almost gone.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Lol... I also worded it wrong, James !! Lmao !!!

I meant if yours looked like mine, you would have kept it.

Toooooo. Funny... I was laughing hard after I read it. ;-)

Jason.. Golden Pagoda ... Jim little ? Or MPG ( Maui Plumeria Gardens)

I'll keep an eye out if you really want one?

Take care ,

Laura.

Still chuckling, James ....

• rox146
    9 years ago

Great set up Laura....I am still moving things around and transplanting. Different for your next visit. :-)