Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stampstudio73137

I am new to this group but have been into orchids and tropicals for almost 20 years. At present i have over 100
plumeria i purchased 10 years ago from a gal in georgia who's dad had started these from seed and she had sold the nursery and was clearing out. A few have bloomed. Right now i am looking for the varigated leaf plumerias. Any help? Really don't want to deal with Thailand. on EBAY.
PS retired and at age 76 enjoying my love Plants. Just remarried last year to a great girl from the Philippines age 60.

Comments (13)

• nativec
    10 years ago

Welcome Stamp!

That sounds like quite the collection! I too share the love of variegated plumeria. To my knowledge the only seller that still has some in stock is www.uplandplumeria.com. They tend to be a bit pricey. Every once in a while you will find Maya on eBay from a US seller who has a good record. It may be difficult to locate many this time of the season. Every once in while brads buds and blooms will list a variegated, but they don't have any listed at the moment.

Hopefully others will chime in if they are aware of other sources!

Enjoy the forum there are some great people here!

Nicole

• nativec
    10 years ago

Just double checked and they have 3 different ones available-JC variegated, Moonshine and Marble White they range from $15-$30. Not too bad!

• stampstudio73137 kemp
    Original Author
    10 years ago

reply to nativec
    What payment methods does upland accept? Hows their shipping cost. I looked at their page which is very confusing. I also have a stamp collectors website for over 20 plus years. It is at www.stampstudio.com
    also a page at facebook under bill kemp

• stampstudio73137 kemp
    Original Author
    10 years ago

reply to nativec
    What payment methods does upland accept? Hows their shipping cost. I looked at their page which is very confusing. I also have a stamp collectors website for over 20 plus years. It is at www.stampstudio.com
    also a page at facebook under bill kemp

• nativec
    10 years ago

Hello Bill,

I can't seem to remember their shipping costs or all payment methods but if they are within the norm shipping shouldn't really be more than $12.00. I know they take Visa...etc but cant recall if they accept Paypal. I don't know where you live in CA, but if you're close to Orange it might be worth it to just make a trip down.

You'll find the variegated plumeria in the "new plumeria" tab on the left hand side of their website.

Hope that helps!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Hi Bill!!

Welcome to the forum !!

Sounds like you have a great collection of tropicals...orchids and Plumeria!!!

Congratulations on your new marriage!! Sounds like you are very happy!!!

I also have a few variegated Plumeria and they were purchased by my friend who bought them from Thailand, so don't be to worried.. There are a few good sellers of variegated Plumies that are trustworthy...

peg.. Maybe you could share the name of the eBay seller?

Great to have you here!!!

Laura

• pcput
    10 years ago

This is the Thai seller I've used on ebay; anyamanee_p
    They are a family owned business that was recommended on here and I know other people who ordered from them and were happy with what they got. It sometimes takes a while to arrive and are pretty scary as they have dried up roots but most have done just fine. They also have been very good at replacing those that didn't do well as long as you send pics of them. They have also been true to what they say they are. Look at how long they have been selling. They would have been long gone if they weren't doing it right. They have 4 different ones for sale right now. Hope that is of some help.
    Hi Laura!
    Peg

• printmaster1 (DFW TX)
    10 years ago

Welcome stamp!
    Lonnie

• pwellsy
    10 years ago

Ok, I have a dumb question. What is variegated plumeria?
    I go to upland nursery often. Great place!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

This is a Maya Variegated Plumeria...

This was a gift from my friend, Peg!!! ;-)

She has ordered many from the seller listed above and I also have another that just rooted ...

Love my Maya!!!

Mahalo, Peg!!!

Take care,

Laura

• nativec
    10 years ago

Peg-I used to order from her and liked the plants but she will no longer ship to CA, customs started confiscating the plants :(

• pcput
    10 years ago

Sorry I didn't know that, nativec. Might be other states too (like FL) :(

• jandey1
    10 years ago

Welcome, Stamp! You might check in at Brad's Buds and Blooms.com occasionally. Brad's has a couple different variegated ones available a few times a year. You can email to let them know you're looking. I've always found their service and plants to be good.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz