Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How Do I Upload a Picture for Identification?

Posted by kimo1820 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 23, 09 at 15:52

I am having trouble uploading a Plumeria picture I need help identifying. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How Do I Upload a Picture for Identification?

What have you tried thus far?

o

I used the "test" site and found an option to attach a file but nothing worked. I am unable to see how to attach a picture to the Discussion Post or how to cut and paste a picture into the actual post. Any help would be appreciated.

o

You should be able to upload a photo to the Gallery section, providing the image file size is not too large.

But I don't think anyone visits the Galleries anymore!

More people look within the actual Disscussion forum. So, you'll need to open a PhotoBucket account (it's free). I'm sure there are other online photo sites that are better. I'm not into promoting PB, but I'm familiar with it.

Once you open an account and upload some photos, you can click on the HTML code under the photo.

Photobucket

Copy that code and paste into the message window when you are posting to the Forum. Make sure you preview your message and everthing shows up correctly.

Good luck!

o

Thank you. It worked perfectly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here