Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wondering if anyone would like to trade cuttings?

Posted by coke_nut 9b Orlando (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 12 at 15:59

I have a few cuttings I would like to trade for other plumeria cuttings.. These would be about 12 inches long.This is only for other plumeria cuttings that I don't have.

Here is the list that I would like to trade.
Celadine
Aztec Gold
Jeanne Moragne
Aloha

I would like to trade for anything but these.
Celadine
Aztec Gold
Jeanne Moragne
Aloha
Embers
Calcutta
Baronet
kipahula
key West
Miami Rose
Dainty Pink
Intense Rainbow
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wondering if anyone would like to trade cuttings?

Not familiar with 'Aloha'. Can you tell us about it? Form? Colors? Do you have photos?

o

Hi Dave,
Here is a pic of the Aloha.The flower has pink around the edge as it fades into the center and has a yellow center.It has a strong and sweet smell.It is very pretty.I find ExoticPlumeria.com to be very helpful on the different color flowers and names.

o

• Posted by No-Clue So Cal Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 19:30

My plants are all too young to do any cutting. :( Maybe in a few years.

Your Aloha is GORGEOUS! How does she smell?

o

Stick Embers on your trade list and I would trade almost anything I have. :)

o

Thanks No-Clue. The Aloha SMELLS soo good.Sometimes I'll pick some of the flowers up off the ground that have fallen off the tree and bring them in and put them in a bowl of water on the dining room table and the smell will just go through the house. It doesn't take to long for these to grow in order to have the trees large enough to get cuttings. I have had trees die in the winter down to the root and by the end of the summer be 5 feet tall.

o

moonie 57 you have mail.

o

I have a rooted 14" two tip Kauka Wilder I would be willing to trade for a same size Aloha or Embers.

Jan

o

Aloha is a beautiful plumeria with terrific light to dark shading. I'm located on the Fla. East Coast with close to 200 plumeria. By accident a couple of years back, I discovered that "Aloha" seems to prefer a bit of protection from the strong mid-day and late summer sun. The blooms lasted longer and the colors held out much better.

o

That's a lot of plumerias, plumygirl! Your yard must be gorgeous. Do you have any pics of your plants to share?

o

Coke nut,

Nice list!!!

: )

ALoha is a beauty!! I was gifted this one this year from a nice gal from the northeast!! : )

I would be interested in trading this spring. Our season here is winding down in VA.

You can email me and we can discuss what you are looking for.

Hi M!!

I still get confused when i see both plumygirl and "plumie girl" LOL... one is fromm CA and the other has nice cuttings and trees to help you with (Fla)

: )

Mona.. you can email her and she can give you more info..

Take care,

Laura

o

plumie girl
You've got mail.

o

loveplants2
Thanks. :) You've got mail.

o

coke nut, I sent an email yesterday for some info.
mindy

o

Hi Minderella,
Sent you an e-mail yesterday and then again today LMK if you don't get it. Sorry.

o

plumie girl
I would like to trade kauka wilder for Aloha. LMK. If your still interested. Thanks.

o

Email sent, thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here