Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Pele decided to open for me after three years...

Have a good day everyone!!

Laura

Comments (16)

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Wow! It was worth the wait! Congrats proud mom!

Mima

• nativec
    10 years ago

3 years?! I hope you gave her a stearn talking too!

What a lovely intense color... Her way of saying sorry for the wait...LOL

Nicole

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Laura- you never fail to show us all such beautiful blooms!! Such gorgeous colors too. Thanks for sharing!

Chuy

• rox146
    10 years ago

I had PELE in my early on years and killed it....what is the scent? Texture of petals? roxanne

• maark23 TX/8a
    10 years ago

What a great flower Laura!! Congrats!!

Mark

• texasplum
    10 years ago

beautiful as usual!

• printmaster1 (DFW TX)
    10 years ago

Very nice!

• mksmth zone 7a Tulsa Oklahoma
    10 years ago

Another nice one Laura! great job.

Mike

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks guys!!!

Sago... It was a long wait..lol. I was about ready... Lol

Nicole. I did threaten her and I said many things to her in the past few years. She was just determined to take her own sweet time.. But, she is pretty!!

Hi Chuy!! Thank you as always. So nice...

Hi Roxanne. I have waited a long time for this one. I bought her from JJ.s three years ago. I was about ready to put her in the corner.. Lol!! The blooms are very thick and I had one in a vase for three days and it is still beautiful. The fragrance isn't much.. I can hardly detect any scent. ;-(. But the beauty is in her coloration.. That makes me happy.

Thank you Mark!!! mahalo!!!

Texas... Thank you as well...

Lonnie.. Thank you. I am Glad you were safe and sound this day twelve years ago...

Thank you Mike!! Did you get the Gardenia? Hope so!!! ;-)

Have a wonderful day...

Laura

• rox146
    10 years ago

thanks Laura for answering...wished I knew then the little I know now... :-)

• joanr
    10 years ago

Laura,

I love this bloom and I'm glad you didn't throw her out for not blooming. She was definitely worth the wait.

Joan

• No-Clue
    10 years ago

Awe... Laura, so worth the wait! Stunning! I have yet seen a Red that I don't like and this one is right up there.

Have a great day!
    Lynn

• georgecc
    10 years ago

Wow!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you guys!!

HI Rox, You are more than welcome!!! YOU know a lot.. ;-). Try her again!!! I'm sure she will love your care...

HI Joan!! She was worth the wait. Only three years tho!! Lol, I didn't even really look at her anymore thinking she was never going to produce. Then, VOILA!! Thank you so much. I also wanted to Thank you for that sweet message on the 9-11 thread. That really touched me. mahalo!!

Thanks Lynn!!! It is a really pretty bloom, not much fragrance tho.. But she is a beauty!!! I was impressed at how long the blooms stayed fresh in a vase inside. They were the longest blooms to last over all of the other blooms I bring inside. Amazing...

Simi.. Mahalo!!!

Have a great night everyone,

Laura

• pcput
    10 years ago

Glad she was worth the wait, and she sure is! Your patience sure paid off. Good job!
    Peg

• Dave in NoVA • N. Virginia • zone 7A
    10 years ago

Gorgeous! Hope she doesn't wait another three years!

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor