Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All JJ's Plumerias at Southwoods Tulsa now 50% off

Posted by robert1971 7a OK (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 8, 12 at 19:06

There are two big ones (about 3ft+), Scentsational and a premium white/yellow. Both are $40.
That's an excellent price for that big of a Scentsational!

When we walked in a guy said he would make me an offer if I found anything in the clearance section that I liked...of course I headed straight to the plumerias (the big ones had been 30% off).

There was a big premium yellow that I've been eying for months but for $40 it came home with me. ;)
There are a couple small Angel's Touch for $13.

Just thought some people would like to know!

-Robert

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All JJ's Plumerias at Southwoods Tulsa now 50% off

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 8, 12 at 22:33

LOL. I knew you couldn't resist that one if it went to 50%

You got a good one!

Im tempted to go try and get that scentsational. Mine is about the same size so I don't really need it.

Mike

o

There's always the premium white/yellow! ;)

-Robert

o

I wish it wasn't so far to drive!!!
Lonnie

o

Lonnie,

Went there yesterday around 1pm and Scentsational is still there for $40. Course the poor thing has spider mites from being in the greenhouse that long.
I did notice the big white/yellow is gone...perhaps Mike broke down and got it? ;)

-Robert

o

A sale is always good, a 50% off plumeria sale? Better than Neimans mid-day dash!!

Lonnie, you just have to come to Texas in the spring, first the psa sale, then the tour of all the local growers. Hope you have a trailer to go back home in though.

Tally HO!

o

I have already told the wife to plan on a trip to Houston for the first PSA sale.
Maybe we can have a GW get together to put faces to names.

Lonnie

o

Lonnie, bring the trailer and a helmet. It gets rough in there.

I'm pretty sure Kms2, Honeybunny and I will be there again next June. We can meet up with Tally and you and whoever else pops up.

o

Sounds like a plan!
Lonnie

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 13:46

Wasnt me Robert. I have been spending my extra money on a bigger greenhouse for all the ones I got this summer, LOL.

Mike

o

Hi Mike!

Looks like your investing wisely. I might get some grow lights for my bedroom since the basement is gonna be real crowded this winter!
Can't believe Scentsational is still there. Figured it would be the first to go!

-Robert

o

You haven`t gone back to get it?

Stick with me, I am great at getting through crowds, and I have a chain saw. Do they also have a cutting sale? Anyone know? I`ll be the short redhead with a wagon full of plumeria leaping over tables to get what I want. I know some great places to eat up there.

Tally HO!

o

ROAD TRIP!
Maybe next year if they have JJ varieities again, we'll make a road trip.
Lonnie

o

Now, Tally, why am I not surprised you're a redhead, LOL!

o

LOL! Plus I have a bunch of swords, we can hack our way through the crowds! Though the epee is not that effective at hacking at people with, you can poke them in the eye though.

I AM a redheaded stepchild! The oldest and an Aries to boot. Some people say I`m bossy, imagine that.

Tally HO!

o

Triple threat! I will be sure not to cross you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here