Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catcatbar

Isabella or Julie Moragne? + HELP!

catcatbar
10 years ago

Hello fellow plumeria hobbyists! I'm a lurker here, and I haven't posted much, since I've just begun my plumeria collection. Recently, while I was searching through older posts, I came across a picture of a "Julie Moragne" plumeria that "literally" looks identical to one of my plumerias. The leaves and the shape and color of the flower are almost an exact match to that of mine. The only problem is that on the tag belonging to my plumeria, it reads "isabella". This plumie is from Cstars and I heard they name breeds that are already named. SO... anyway... thank you in advance for all your helpful comments... and please tell me what you guys think.

OMG sorry about that, I was about to send this message and my plumeria mentioned above got knocked over by the wind..... 3 of the 4 branches broke off at the tip, so I can no longer replant it.... and all the branches have inflows. What should I do now? Is there any hope of reconnecting the branches? Should I cut the now partly broken inflows? Thank you for any information you know about this situation. I am really kind of frustrated right now, since this was my first plumeria, and it was my favorite, and these plants are relatively expensive.
Thank you again for all comments and hope I can get over this problem:(

Cat

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida