RE: four for this week

Unbelievably beautiful!!! Stunning ;-)

Chuy

o

Miss Nonburri is amazing!

o

Bill, your pics are always so well composed. And if I didn't already have it I'd have tracked down Moragne 78 and ordered it, lol!

o

Bill...I went to get Dr. Earth #8 and they have them all but not by numbers...what does it say on the box? mahalo, roxanne

o

Beautiful .

Laura

o

Roxanne- It is the bloom mix.

o

so, on the box it says bloom mix? There are about 10 different boxes at our nursery and they give the description...ie: Hibiscus/palm...Roses, azalea/rhodos...etc. mahalo, roxanne

o

Roxanne-
http://drearth.net/blog/products/organic-fertilizers/organic-8-bud-bloom-booster/
it is called bud and bloom booster. Bill

Here is a link that might be useful: Dr. Earth bud and bloom booster

o

Bill, all are beautiful, but Jandey is right about the Moragne 78. It's incredible!! Will be searching for one now!

I got my Mardi Gras recently from Pacific Plumerias right near the beach. The flowers were almost white, now they are starting to get some color. Can't wait till they look like yours. Thanks for the great pics.

o

muchos mahalos Bill...now I can find it

o

Impressive as always Bill. Your collection is awesome! Thanks for posting for us to enjoy.
Peg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here