Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

OT.. This is for a plumeria friend.. I'm sorry for your loss..

Time will heal your pain... I'm so sorry for your loss. This was sent to me from a dear friend when I lost my " Pepper".

It is sad, but comforting ..

This is for you, my sweet friend.....

Xoxo

Laura

Comments (10)

• moonie_57 (8 NC)
    9 years ago

Thank you so much, Laura. That is very touching that you would take the time to post such a beautiful poem given to you when you lost your Pepper.

I bet Pepper and Maxwell are together and running, jumping and frolicking together in some grassy green meadow.

Thank you!

• chuy415
    9 years ago

So beautiful ;). So sorry for your loss. I'm almost in tears. Pets are such great friends and so loyal. Thanks for sharing.

Chuy

• gidgetsocal
    9 years ago

moonie - So sad...Maxwell was a beautiful Golden, and my heart goes out to you.

Take care.
    Wendi

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I hope time will heal...

Thinking of you ,,,

XOXOXOX

Laura

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    9 years ago

Hi there, Laura ... was just passing through when I noticed this thread and what you posted. I'm not sure how much a dog can or can't know, but I know they are masterful at capturing your heart. No matter how fowl we feel about any aspect of life, our dog remains steadfast in the thought we are what he thinks God should be, and with proper training, we might be able to qualify as his/ her best friend one day.

I know how much you cared for Pepper, and how hard it was to let go when the time came. It's never easy, is it? I still very often find myself grieving for my old companion, Ticen. It's not fair that God gives us such a small segment of our lives to share with our canine confederates. If/ when you're ready to open your home to a new friend, I hope he/she rewards you handsomely for your giving nature.

{{gwi:3288}}

Take good care, L.

YPA

• Kimo
    9 years ago

Mona,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved companion.
    I am sure that Maxwell is sitting under huge plumeria trees where he is, enjoying all the beauty light.

Take care.

James

Original Author
    9 years ago

What a nice thread to come back too.

Mona, I am Sure Maxwell and Pepper are playing some where In The meadows or even in the fields of Lavender.. It make me so happy to think they are running and playing in a beautiful meadow filled with Lavender and Plumeria trees to sit under to take a break. ;-)

I know it is hard, but you have wonderful memories... You did your best, that is all we can do!! They are thankful for our greatest last act of love. Believe me, I would t have it any other way. My last gift was for him.

I hope you are feeling better.. It will take time.. You take as long as you want... I still grieve for my little guy.

Al.. Want a kind post.. You really have a way with words and I was touched to the point of tears.. So kind of you. I know Ticen was your companion and he was the best !! Your pal.. All I can say is thank you for the kind comments. One day we will find another dog who needs a good loving home.. It will come one day. Thank you!!! ;-)

Take good care everyone.

Laura

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    9 years ago

A little more lavender for you.

Al

Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you , Al. Always so kind!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Laura