Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melanie81_gw

Plumeria Cuttings

melanie81
10 years ago

Hello I am new to this site and my love for Plumerias began when I lived in Satellite Beach with my previous fiance. He passed in a tragic plane crash when I was 25 years old. I remember always asking why we had this ugly stick in the ground. He went on to tell me it was a plumeria tree and blooms certain times of the year. He went to tell me it is a really beautiful plant that is so easy to plant you just stick it in the ground. I wish I would have taken the plant with me when i was forced to move out of the house due to probate. Since then I have been looking for anyone who is willing to send me some cuttings (ours was the white with yellow center) However I have fallen in love with just about all the different colors. I would like to start a plumeria garden with all the different colors in memory of him. I believe he told me he got that specific one from Hawaii when he went on a trip thee with his friend. If anyone can help me out and is will to send me some cuttings I would appreciate it. you can email me @ melanie.jerozal@gmail.com and I will send you my address. Any other types of flowers are welcome as well since my yard has no plants what so ever, I never knew you could buy a house with no plants but I did. Such a sad yard I have ;( Please help. Once any plants start to grow I will share with everyone and anyone.

Comment (1)