Always nice to wake to new blooms:
Butterfly gold:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sheer Beauty:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 new flowers

OMG, Butterfly Gold, one of my top favorites!!! Thanks for the picture! You are so lucky, Bill!
I guess I will "spike" mine next spring in hope that it would bloom for me!!

o

Sheer Beauty is aptly named! I'm gaga! (BG is also lovely.) Keep the photos coming, please!

Greg

o

Bill,
Great pics!! You Sheer Beauty looks like my Unicorn when she bloomed and like Becky Sues. I think SB is still pretty! How big is the flower, under 3"?

Thanks for sharing?

o

Hi BIll,

Beautiful aa always....

My California Sally from B is not looking good...im not happy about this. You know who much it meant to me to have him cut it for me... : (

Im hoping for a miracle...

Take care,

Laura in VB

o

James- The SB is 3.25 and the BG is 3.75 and looks like it will be bigger mid-summer. I also have xanadu and orathai opening which look to be big flowers too.

o

Bill here are 2 pics of Sheer Beauty
This pic is from the seller in Thailand Anucha
Photobucket

Here is Brads pics of his SB blooming in Florida:
Photobucket

o
RE: 2 new flowers (more)

James- as you know we have not had much heat from August until now and so many flowers are pale and washed out. I hope to see these when some heat brings out some color. My Penang Peach is almost all yellow from the cool. But I still have flowers so that is a consolation.

o

Hey Bill,
Oh I know just wanted to post pics of Brads and Anucha's to show the difference. My Unicorn looks just like your Sheer beauty, very light almost whitish looking.

Leslie from MPG had one bloom and posted pics there of her blooms of SB and it look almost exact to the ones grown in Thailand, she got hers from Brad so its the real deal.

Thanks again for sharing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here