Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for a Penang Peach cutting

Posted by andrew78 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 6, 10 at 2:04

I know this is the wrong time of year to root them but I have a great HPS light set up and a VERY warm room for rooting. If anyone has a cutting they would be willing to part with, PLEASE let me know.
Andrew

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for a Penang Peach cutting

• Posted by kiriba 10 Coastal SoCal (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 8, 10 at 11:29

If want to purchase a PP cutting you can get one here: http://www.plumeriaparadise.com/plumeria/penang-peach-plumeria-cutting-c-252-p-4-pr-16559.html

o

Hello Kiriba,
I think I will just have to wait. I spent a ton on plants this week all ready. Thanks for the link though. I really appreciate that you took the time to try and help me out.
Andrew

o
RE: Found!!

I just wanted to update the forum and say that I found a nice large rooted tree that has all ready bloomed. Thanks everone for there help. I will post pictures of both the 'Divine' and my 'Penang Peach' plumeria. I am very excited!!
Andrew

o

• Posted by kiriba 10 Coastal SoCal (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 9, 10 at 15:19

Andrew,

Where did you purchase your rooted Penang Peach?

o

Hey Kiriba,
I got mine from an anonymous plumeria forum member. She emailed me and told me that she had the 'Penang Peach" and then last night, she emailed me again, and told me that she had 'Christine B' and I am also getting that one. I should be getting both by saturday this week.

3 more plumeria that I never thought I would be getting. I am very excited!!
Andrew

o

Today I got my 'Penang Peach' plumeria today. I will post pics later. The plumeria came with a HUGE inflo on it and tons of buds! I should have an open bloom today or tomorrow. I am very pleased with this plumeria! Now, I see why so many people like this particular variety!
Andrew

o

I wanted to give a brief update on my 'Penang Peach' plumeria that I got 9 days ago. It now has 6 flowers open including two that opened the second day. So far the HPS light seems to be supporting the growth of the buds and allowing them to open. I have only lost a couple deformed buds and the plumeria itself looks great!
Andrew

o

I consider PP one of the finest for the average home owner.

o

Andrew...sounds like your PP is very happy!!!

Please lets see pictures of your new beauty!!!

I can hardly wait for one of those great trees!!!

My cutting is starting to slowly open its leaves...so I guess there is a little action going on inside that black pot!!!

"ANticipation....is't making me wait....."

Take care everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.....

Laura in VB

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here