Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
leaf burn -- over watering?

Posted by kemistry 8 - Oregon (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 30, 09 at 3:50

Hello plumeria experts,

Some of my plumeria leaves have the burn mark on them, see picture below, I suspect this is due to my over-watering or over-fertilizing. What do you think?

Thanks for your time :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: leaf burn -- over watering?

I'm not sure about the leaves but could the little orange spots on the stems be rust?

o
RE: leaf burn -- over watering?

Hi Karyn1, yes I've noticed them too, they are not orange, more grayish, appeared to be dead skin (???) from the stem that I can just scrub off. I'm not sure if it's abnormal, any insights will be greatly appreciated :)

o
re orange spots

sorry if I'm being unclear, the grayish i meant above are the tiny dots on the big stem. The orange larger spots I suspected are burnt mark from my overwatering (?)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here