Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ot get well dave p. aka big wave dave...

Posted by loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach%2 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 11, 11 at 13:41

Hello Everyone,

I just want to let some of you know that my friend Dave P. from Va. has not been feeling well...

He has given me the OK to post and let you all know that he is feeling better and getting Stronger everyday.

He has been reading the post and wants you all to know that he will be back posting when he feels up to it.

So Dave,

Here is my "GET WELL" card from the Plumeria group from GW...

Please feel better and know that we are thinking of you and your family. We miss you!!!

We hope to see you back on line when you are feeling better..

I think you need to get your kids to make your fav dessert for you!!! : )

Dont worry about your Plumies, they will be fine..

If not, they can easily be replaced my friend!!!

(We have connections here!!!) : )

Take care Dave,

Laura in VB

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ot get well dave p. aka big wave dave...

Dave, hope your feeling better. Take care of yourself, I will be looking forward to seeing you post again. Sometimes cookies and milk are better for you than chicken soup. Barbra

o

I think plumeria blooms are best of all for feeling better. Thanks Laura for making us all feel better. Feel better soon Dave. Peg

o

Get well soon, Dave! And when you feel up to it, fill me in on where a guy can get a miner's helmet for late-nite inflo and pest inspection...I gather you might know...

Thanks,
Greg

o

Hey Dave,
Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. Being sick really sucks. I Know it's never a good time to be ill. The way I am, I swear, I end up VERY sick and at the time, I have so much going on but who doesn't!!

My mom's an LPN and she always says, get your rest, drink plenty of fluids, and if I have a cold it's drink ZIcam and O.J.

Thanks Laura for letting us know thta he was so ill. Your a great friend!

Andrew

o

Laura, thanks for letting everyone know.

Dave, sure hope you feel better very soon! I did wonder why you hadn't posted much lately. We'll be glad to see you here again soon!

Jen

o

Hello Dave,

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Just want to send some more "get well wishes..."

Take care,

Laura in VB

o

Hay Dave. I'm off to go surfing. Will ride one for you. Get yourself well and back to normal. Bill

o

Hey Dave,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

You all have a lot to be thankful for...

Life is so precious...

Please feel better and know we are all thinking of you!!!

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here