Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT Hill Country Gardens having a sale

Posted by honeybunny2 Z9TX (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 10, 11 at 15:31

Andrea's Hill Country Gardens in New Braunfels is having a plant sale and free rooting seminar Nov 11,12,& 13th. All the plants in the greenhouse are going for $1 each. You need to plant something under all those plumeria plants next spring. Barbra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT Hill Country Garden having a sale

This use to be Schumachers Hill Country Gardens, but Chip sold it to Andrea. I am telling you, this is a place you would love. Many times I have seen vans and vehicles from ladies from Houston and even Ft. Worth, who have come to see this place, and get plants. Maybe in the spring we can meet here. I know you would love it. Barbra

o
RE: OT Hill Country Gardens having a sale

Enabler. ;)

o

I tried to make it but kept leaving Wurstfest too late. Let's see if they can order those hard to find materials if we pre pay.

o

Since I was already there and they had it at the garden center, I bought a bag of super-expanded shale that I'll try in my mixes. It absorbs and retains water and had the same feel and size as Turface. I'll bring some for you guys to see next meeting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here