Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Singapore Pink STILL in bloom

Posted by cwcervantes 9A (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 27, 11 at 15:35

Got this Singapore pink in the middle of the summer and despite the fall gloom and being moved indoors it is still blooming! It has responded better to the temperature drops than the P. rubras
Here's a pic:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Singapore Pink STILL in bloom

Very pretty! Now I'm going to have to get me one of those, since it apparently is happy indoors and all of my available outdoor space is already taken up...by plumies.

DSP has a nice scent, no?

Greg

o

Yes, it has a nice scent. It doesn't seem very strong when the plant is kept outdoors (where this one used to be), but inside it is noticeable walking by the plant.

o

I had to place mine in the garage last night and it filled the garage with fragrance. its a great plant for any collection.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here